"Son?!" part 1

It's the last period of the day and I can't sit still. Apparently there's  some big announcement regarding the field trip tomorrow. Mr. Frye is supposed to tell us before the bell rings. I feel a paper ball hit the back of my head and inwardly groan. Flash  I think. I turn around and pick up the ball and un-crumple it. "You are dead Penis Parker. I know where the field trip is." I turn around to face Flash and see him smirking at me.

      "Listen up guys," I turn to face the teacher. "As I told y'all yesterday," he says in his deep southern accent. "I'm going to tell you where y'all are going to tomorrow." I can't stop tapping my pencil as I become more anxious. I have a feeling I know where we're going just by Flash's note. "We are going to," he pauses. "Stark Tower!" At this, I freeze. My pencil drops and I hear the class explode. Ned is tapping me on the shoulder and Mj is pulling out her crisis notebook. "And remember to bring your overnight bag as we will be spending the night there."

      The bell rings and Flash comes up to me and says, "Well, Parker. You can't keep your little secret any longer. Once I reveal you don't work there, everyone will leave you. Even your little friends Leeds and Jones." He pushes me into my locker and I hurry to gather my stuff before racing out to Happy's car. Seeing as I've already turned in the form, I have to go now.

      "You alright kid?" Happy asks. "You're normally talking my ear off when you get in."

      "I'm fine, Happy. Thanks for asking though." It's not that I'm worried about Flash. I'm worried about what Tony and Steve will do. Steve doesn't like bullies and has become overprotective of me. Tony, well, he adopted me after Aunt May became sick. She knew I had come to see Tony as a father figure so she gave up guardianship to him. Now my name is Peter Stark, its just, no one knows besides the Avengers and Pepper. Not even Ned and Mj know.

      "Kid," Happy calls. I look up and notice that we've arrived. "I called your name a million times. You sure you're okay?" I nod and walk to the doors.

      "Hey, Happy?" He turns to me. "Can you do something for me?" He nods and I ask, "The field trip that I'm going on tomorrow is to here. Do you think you could, I don't know, make sure my identity as a Stark isn't revealed?"

      "Sure thing, kid. Now go see your dad. He has something for you." I run through the doors and head to the private elevator.

      "Hello, Peter. Would you like me to inform Boss of your arrival?" FRIDAY asks. I nod, knowing she can see me and she takes me up to the lab after I ask her.

      The doors open and I walk up to Tony working on something. "Hey, Pete," he says. I reply with a simple hello and he says, "I wanna show you something. Come here." I walk closer and peer over his shoulder. I see my web shooters.

      "What are you doing with my web shooters?" I ask. He smirks and points to a little button on the wrist. "What did you do?" I ask in a tone that sounds like a dad who just caught his kid stealing a piece of candy out of a jar.

      He laughs and says, "Put em on and press the button." I do and a hologram appears above my hand. "Now, say 'call Tony Stark.'"

      "Okay. Call Tony Stark." It starts to ring and Tony gets a hologram above his hand just like mine. His, however, shows a picture of me and he declines it. "Why'd you do that?" I ask.

      He shrugs and says, "I was bored and I saw them sitting there and decided that if Karen ever failed and you needed to contact me you have this." I nod and remember the trip.

      "Hey, Dad?" I ask. He hums. "The field trip tomorrow is here. Could you please not embarrass me?" He smirks and nods. "I have a feeling that you're gonna do something but I'm gonna ignore it and say thanks." I put down the web shooters and walk up to my room and plop down on my bed. "Tomorrow is officially gonna suck." With that, I fall asleep.

                                                        //////////THE NEXT DAY///////////

      We get on the bus and I prepare for absolute boredom and torture. "Penis!" I hear from behind me. I turn around and greet the face of Flash. "You ready for your lie to be exposed?" he says in a rhetorical question.

      "Whatever, Flash," I reply, turning back around. "Man he bugs me," I say. Ned laughs and Mj sighs. "What? What is it with you two today?" I ask. "Ever since this morning you've been acting weirdly."

      "Maybe we know something you don't." I turn to Ned and he smiles and looks at Mj. She pulls out her book and nods to what he said. I groan and feel the bus start to pull out of the parking lot.

      "Here we go," I mutter just loud enough for my two best friends to hear. Unfortunately, the whole ride to the tower includes being bothered by Flash. 

      The bus pulls into a parking spot in the towers bus area and we all get off as instructed by our teacher. I sling my duffel bag over my shoulder and sigh. "Why'd you bring a bag if you can just go up to your room?" Ned whispers in my ear. I shrug and continue walking, reluctantly pulling my badge out and placing it on the strap. "Your badge is so shiny. Think Flash'll try to take it?" he asks again.

      "Probably," I reply. Mr. Frye turns to face the class and starts talking but I don't pay attention as I live here so I know every little thing about this place. "I'm so bored man. Maybe I can sneak away and go to my room during lunch or something." Unfortunately, this comment was not unheard by Flash and he laughs. 

      "Yeah right, Penis. You don't have a room here." I turned to glare at him when I was stopped by Ned pushing my head to the doors where Happy was exiting from.

      "Hello Midtown High. My name is Happy Hogan and I am the head of security here at Stark Tower. Let me set a few things straight," he says while looking directly at me. "There will be no running off from the group. If you are found alone in the tower, you will be escorted back to the group and receive detention or any other punishment when you drive back at school." Flash snickers and nudges my back. "Second: Mr. Stark does not like bullies. If any of you are caught bulling another student, you will be banned from the tower and given detention."

      "Hopefully Tony hears Flash say something," Ned whispers to me and Mj. She nods while I stay silent.

      "Finally, I will be handing out badges. These will get you inside the tower and through the security protocols. you must have the badges visible and pinned to your clothing at all times or I will be alerted and escort you back here where you will wait for a parent or guardian to pick you up. Clear?" Happy finishes. The class, besides me, answers and Happy starts handing out the badges.

      "Mr. Hogan?" Flash calls out and I groan. Happy turns to him. "Why didn't Parker get a badge?" he asks. Flash you are truly stupid  I think.

      "He doesn't need one," he says. "He works as Mr. Starks personal assistant so he has his own which is already on his bags strap." I breathe a silent sigh and thank Happy for not telling them the truth. "Continuing on," he says and walks through the doors. "These are the detectors you will have to walk through. Scan your badge then move ahead." Everyone does as they're told until me.

      "Do I have to?" I ask Happy. He nods and I walk through without even scanning my badge as FRIDAY recognizes me through facial recognition.

      "Hello, Peter," she says. "You're here early. Would you like me to inform Boss of your arrival?" 

      Before I can answer, the elevator doors open just as Flash yells out, "What the hell, Penis Parker!" 

      "What did you just call my son?" is heard and the whole room goes silent. We turn to face the elevators and see my dad, the great Tony Stark. Oh no.

      Hey everyone! Its me, the author. So, I don't own any of the mcu characters I use in these stories. If you recognize something from another story you've read know that I get inspiration from other stories I read and am not trying to copy them. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed part one of this story and hope you come back for the second part that is on its way. Btw, I'm starting high school and will have a ton of work going on so if I don't upload regularly than its probably because of school. Anyway! Bye!!!