Field Trip Day pt 2

Tony had asked FRIDAY  to call Peter up to his lab but when she said he had a tour with him he frowned. He forgot about that. "Tell him to come up here anyway and bring the group." He continued working on the equation until he heard the door open and voices of teenagers being unusually quiet. "Come on in, kid." He turned around to see the group and recognized the teacher and two of the kids. "Ned, Mj, good to see you." Mj nodded while Ned looked like he was going to pass out.

      "You wanted me Mr. Stark?" Tony rolled his eyes and nodded, motioning him over. 

      "I want you to check over the equations for Spider-mans web fluid," he said pointing to the screens. Tony turned around to see all of the students whispering. "As for you all," he said addressing the teenagers in front of him, "I want each of you to not touch anything. Ned you can help Peter with the chemicals." Ned nodded and went over to his best friend.

      While Tony went to see what Dum-E was doing, Peter and Ned worked on the web fluid and talked quietly. "Dude, Mr. Stark is so gonna embarrass you." Peter sighed and tried to keep his mind off of his impending doom. "I can't believe he's letting our entire class in here."

      "Yeah," Peter replied. "I don't know what he was thinking letting them in here. They're probably gonna mess something up." They heard a shout and the room went silent. "Mr. Stark? Is everything okay?" the boy asked.

      "Who is Eugene Thompson?" the billionaire said, turning around. Everyone pointed to Flash and he stepped forward with a smirk on his face. "Come here please." Flash walked over to Tony and the two had a hushed conversation.

      When Flash sauntered back over to the group, he looked pale and had a frightened face. Peter groaned to himself and walked over to his mentor. "What did you say to him?"

      "FRIDAY showed me a video from here in the tower. That kid called you penis so I put him in his place. I said he got his nickname while he was having sex. He's done in a flash while the girl's bored." At this, Peter busted out laughing and the room, once again, went silent. Flash's face went red and he turned around, looking at a prototype for the new Stark-phone. "Anyway," the billionaire continued, "it's time for this tour to end. Bailey, take them out. Peter and Ned stay with me. I already informed his parents."

      Mr. Harrington nodded and Bailey ushered the class outside the doors. They shuffled toward the elevator and headed down to the bus they rode to the tower on. "So kid. Why wouldn't you tell me you were being bullied? And why didn't you put him in his place? You easily could've."

      The boy in question looked to his feet so his best friend decided to answer for him. "You see, Mr. Stark. Peter doesn't like using his spider powers at school. He doesn't think it would be very normal for him to be able to beat up a guy twice his size now when he couldn't do it before he got his abilities." Tony looked to Peter and he nodded. "Plus, he doesn't want to seriously injure Flash. Flash is weak compared to Peter." Tony laughed and sighed.

      "Alright," he said. "I'll believe you. Just tell me if it ever happens again, okay?" Peter nodded and Tony pulled him into a hug. "I love you kid."

      "I love you too, Dad." Tony smiled and he could hear a shutter of a camera. He looked to Ned and saw the teen with his phone out. 

      "Send me the picture," he mouthed. Ned nodded and the two pulled apart. "Let's get working," the adult said to the 15 year olds. They smiled and jumped over to the lab tabled.