Ch 4

Derek's pov

"Who are you.." I whispered.

I inhaled a deep breath and sat there waiting for the girl to wake up. She had a bleeding cut on the top of her forehead. I thought about cleaning it before she wakes up but I didn't want to startle her. She must've hit her head pretty hard when she flew out of the car. She also had a few small cuts on her arm and leg. And a light bruise on her right cheekbone. It's been only 10 min since I'd brought her here.

I heard her breathing change. She's waking up. She began moving her head slightly. Shutting her eyes harder trying to open them. She blinked a few times before opening her eyes slowly looking at her surroundings with faster heartbeats, she's scared. Of course she would be scared, waking up in a place she doesn't recognize. Her eyes landed on me and instantly sat up and crawled backwards till she reached the end of the sofa, her fists are clenched holding the blanket harder to her naked body.

I extended my arms saying "hey hey its okay I'm not gonna hurt you" I tried my best not to look creepy I even wore a slight smile to calm her down. I'm so bad at this. It's been awhile since I talked to anyone. I do have a few friends but they visit from time to time, they're werewolves too.

"Wha.. What do you want f-from me? Wh- who ar- are you?" Her voice was breaking and stuttering. She's definitely scared I guess my fake smile didn't work.

I stood and went next to her putting a hand on her shaking bare shoulder. While she was watching me ready to run for her life. Like a scared little deer.

"calm down! You're okay. You had a car accident during the storm and I found you nearly dead in the woods." I explained to her. She still seemed lost and scared.

She nodded still with wide alert scared eyes. I continued "I'm gonna go get the first aid kit to clean this cut ok. Be right back" and left her sitting there looking lost deep in thought.

...

Stella's POV

He left to bring the first aid kit. I'm not able to think clearly I have so many questions! Who the hell is this stranger? Why am I here? What happened? I remember waking up in the woods and blacking out and now I'm here with this stranger. He is creepy as hell! I think he might be a murderer or something! But I have to admit he is an extremely good-looking murderer. I bet he has tons of girls falling for him. Ok this isn't important now Stella! Dammit! Focus! I need to get out of here. I looked around uncomfortably, he seem to have a nice cozy home. I noticed the darkness out in the window. Where would I go?even if I managed to get out of here I don't even know where we are. But it looks like he's living alone, this cabin is so small. How can a guy this hot be living alone in the woods? This is not good.

I felt cold breeze in wrong places. I looked under the blanket to see my naked body! My heart started racing, I'm panicking!! WHY THE HELL AM I NAKED! Did he do something to me.. Did I lose my virginity.. I was so scared that I was close to tears. I stared to have shaky breaths.

I saw the stranger come back with a small red bag in his hand. I tried to calm down and not show him that I'm scared and vulnerable. He stopped in front of me and looked at me puzzled as if seeing right through my fake act.

"You're scared" he simply stated.

"Wh-what n-no I'm not" I tried to sound normal.

"Don't lie your heart is practically racing" he seemed like he regretted saying that instantly. He shut his eyes for a moment and opened it and regained his posture again.

I asked "What do y.."

"Let me get this cleaned before it gets infected alright!" He interrupts me quickly. I held on to the blanket tighter to cover as much of my body as possible. He pulled a table closer and sat on it so that he's right in front of me now just inches apart. He started to take out what he needed to clean my cut.
I stared into space deep in thought. Did he rape me? Should I ask him if he's a murderer? A serial killer? But I have to know why am I nake...

"Aawh! That buuurned" I said pouting. Totally sounding like 5 year old winey kid! pulling my head back away from his hand.

He smiled at my silly reaction. "I'm sorry. I'll be more careful come here" I can't help but think that his voice is just so sexy.. No Stella focus! Remember he could be a dangerous man!

He applied the burning disinfecting fluid again and quickly blowing on the cut to cool the burning feeling. I can almost feel his lips inches away from my forehead, I felt his cooling breath..this made my heart skip a beat.

"Better?" He asked with a light smile that was barely visible and lasted for half a second.

"uhmm." I nodded quickly. I did calm down a bit and I had a strange feeling of safety washing over me like he's my personal protector, weird ha? I just met him. And not properly I should say, I don't even know his name yet. I was still kinda scared to make eye contact though.

"Umm..WhyAmInaked.." I blurted it out in a hushed tone that I doubt he heard. I closed my eyes. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

He was applying a cool ointment now.

"Your clothes were wet. If I kept you in them your body temperature would've dropped even lower and you'd have died instantly" he answered in a 'isn't it obvious!' Tone. I felt dumb for having those assumptions about him.

"Oh I'm sorry..thanks I guess" I was embarrassed.

"Why sorry?" He asked. Applying a bandaid now.

"Umm..cuz I.. Umm I assumed the worst" I said, my cheeks flushing red looking at my intertwined-fingers in my lap.

He chuckled. "I didn't rape you if that's what you meant". His smile was so brief. He then went back to his mysteriously serious face.

He got up "There. All done.".
He packed the first aid kit and left it on the table. He remained in his place looking at me. This made me nervous but I didn't want to show it. I tried my best to look back at him calmly. But I failed and ended up shifting my eyes away. Looking anywhere but his beautiful eyes. Beautiful eyes? Who am I kidding yes his f*cking beautiful eyes.

"What's your name kid?" He asked me.