chapter 14

Dumbledore looked at the letter with grave eyes. The Order stood gathered around him.

"Voldemort is proposing a fight," he said. "A duel between me and him, to see who will really win."

"We accept, but once he's here we'll kill him!" Molly said. The death of four loved ones had made her angrier and angrier.

"Molly, it's not that easy though I would have liked that," the old wizard said. "I will fight him, and the Light will win."'

-o-

"So, you're going to end this?"

Voldemort looked up at Harry. The raven-haired teen was dressed in a dark emerald robe and was holding Securus in his arms. The child was gurgling and gripping Harry's hair lightly.

"Yes," Voldemort said. "I'm going to end this, and then we'll be living like we want to live."

"When is the fight?" the teen said, moving closer. He did not look that nervous or scared, but he had been pretty good at hiding what he really felt.

"In three months," the man said.

"And I guess you want me to stay behind?"

"No."

"What?"

"You will be with me," the Dark Lord said. "And when Dumbledore is dying, he will learn who you really are. That will make him feel even worse than before."

Harry smiled. Securus chose that moment to yank on the hair, and the teen pulled it away gently. He moved to settle the child more comfortably against his chest, one hand cradling the head protectively.

"Who will take care of Securus then?" he suddenly asked.

"Tessa. She's our best healer and therefore she will not be in major battles. Besides, she loves watching him."

"He's quite energetic for being just four months," the teen said, watching the boy as Securus wriggled around in his arms with a happy smile. Voldemort stepped up to them, and gently kissed Harry's forehead. He ran a hand over Securus' head, feeling the soft raven hair, and moved to embrace his lover. Securus gurgled happily over being surrounded by his two fathers, and the teen rested his head against Voldemort's chest.

"Finally it will be over," Harry whispered. The Dark Lord could not help but agree.

-o-

Voldemort caressed every inch of Harry's body and the teen whimpered. The teasing hands stroke the inner thighs, encouraging the raven-haired teen to spread his legs. Eagerly, he did so. The Dark Lord pressed his lips against Harry's stomach lovingly, over the almost invisible scar.

"Tom," Harry panted. It was their first night together in three weeks and they were going to make it last as long as they could. "Tom, take me… please, take me."

Arms embraced. They fell into a rhythm. Slowly moving against each other, sharing kisses and hushed whispers. Harry threw his head back and held on tightly.

-o-

The Dark Lord looked at his sleeping lover with a small smile while stroking the raven hair. Harry's face was slightly flushed after their love-making and his lips still swollen. The man leaned down and gently nipped at the exposed neck before moving so the teen was resting on him. Harry stirred as he felt the shifting and emerald eyes opened slowly.