Mark Lee Birthday Special

So first of all...WHATDAHEK! It's been a year since I've started writing this book and almost a year since I published a chapter. So I know what you might be thinking, "Oh shoot, SHE'S STILL ALIVE?!" Yes y'all, I'm very much alive :) a lot of things happened this whole 2019, but believe me when I say that literally 50% of this story is already written. I just really haven't had the time to edit and go through them because of everything :( but I'm back so there's a possibility that there's a chapter soon, yeah? ;) but then again, the possibility of that possibility being possible is still another possibility that might be possible - Mark Lee, 2019. Speaking of which, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK LEE. The reason this book started was because it was his birthday so yeah. anyway, here's a pretty long one shot to kinda(?) make up for my lack of updates. It's still Herin and Mark, however, its is NOT a part of the official storyline. Fun fact, I originally wrote this as a Markhyuck au but changed it to Herin to fit the book. But if y'all want to see the original one, feel free to comment ☺️. Also, you might notice some highlighted lines, that's cause I wrote this as a creative writing excerpt for beautaefulmistake 's Book. I tried to use all the lines she gave so that's why it became pretty long. Check it out in her works for all y'all Markhyuck Trash: 'Markhyuck is the type of Couple'. Issa really cute book. Anywho, this has already been such a long message. If you actually reached this part, congratulations to you 😂 and of course, thank you ❤️❤️ so without further ado, LESGETIT!

———

"Done?" The long-haired female asked, crawling onto a certain Canadian boy's lap.

"Rin, I've told you already, just five minutes."

"You've been saying that for the past hour, you know." Herin replied with a barely audible whisper and an adorable pout that may or may not have almost given Mark a mini heart-attack.

"Look Rin, I'm sorry. It's just that...you know, with graduation approaching soon...all these college applications, these requirements, these–"

The girl on his lap cut him off, "I know I know, I get it. You're graduating soon, getting into your dream college; leaving me behind..." Once again, the volume of her voice slowly decreased towards the end of her sentence.

But Mark heard it, he heard it very clearly.

Mark placed the computer and notebooks towards the edge of the king-sized bed.

"Love," he then gently lifted Herin off of him and moved her to lay on his side instead.

The said girl averted her gaze towards the messy corner of biology books on the study desk. She stared at it intensely, almost as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"I know things are hard right now. With our schedules that never seem to meet each others' vacancy, the piling works and home assignments; your duty as an officer, my college applications, we're both equally booked. If anything, me graduating and going into college isn't even half of our worries. You've been busy too–"

"Are you saying that us having barely any time left for each other is my fault? Are you really saying that it's somehow my fault that the council gives me more than I ever expected I would be given? Wow Mark, you are unbelievable."

Herin pushed Mark away from her and lifted herself off of the bed. Grabbing only her phone, she stormed out the elder's room and finally out of their shared dorm in her yellow pajamas; completely forgetting about the weather outside.

The raven-haired male stared at the door that the younger had just slammed on him. He shook his head in disbelief. He sometimes wonders how he's able manage this side of his lover.