☡Kitty Ears☡ - Logicality / a little bit of prinxiety

It was very late at night, around 2 am, but logan was still up working on his computer at his desk. For some reason he wasn't tired in the slightest dispite waking up at 6 am and not getting any sleep since. Patton on the other hand, was, infact, very tired. And kept tossing and turning, desperately trying to find a way to get to sleep as his second wind caught up with him and he suddenly was much less tired than before. He got up out of his bed and yelped as he misplaced his foot and fell to the floor, but he soon got over it and stood up normally. His walls weren't exactly sound proof but it was enough to where you couldn't hear it well and since everyone was asleep or so he thought he figured it'd be fine. Patton got up and went to go through some of his things which he usually did when he was bored or upset. In one of his drawers he found a pair of kitty ears and a collar he had forgotten about a smile grew slightly on his face as he put them on, making the collar as tight as he could with it still being comfortable. He went over to his mirror and damn. the way that collar felt on him... he couldn't help but have certain thoughts that definitely habe a physical effect on him.
Logan was typing on his computer when he heard patton yelp and a slightly louder thud ia little after. He figured he'd go and check up on him when he was done though it did take a little longer than he'd expected.  After about 7 minutes or so, logan got up out of his chair and left his room. He started walking down the hall, and when he finally reached Pattons door and gently opened it without hesitation "patton are you okay? I thought i heard you-"
Patton gasped "l-logan! What are you doing here!?" At this point he had nothing on except those kitty ears and the collar and a pair of knee socks that were the same light pink color as the ears and collar only they had white stripes. He was on his knees in bed riding a dildo when logan walked in , catching him off guard. "M- My deepest apologies Patton." Logan started to walk out of the door before he was stopped by Pattons voice "wait.. Logan.... stay with me."
"Patton, what are you talking about?" Logan questioned, taking a step back into the room.
"Close the door.." Pattons word seemed almost hypnotic to logan and he quickly obeyed. "Come here." Once again logan obeyed. Once he was close  enough to reach, Patton grabbed his by his tie and pulled him into a kiss as he start riding again. Patton let out small whimpers into the kiss as logan reached forward and started to guide Patton up and down by his hips. The moral trait moved his hands down and started to undo logans pants, palming him a little bit in the process. By the tim patton got the pants undone logan had already unbutton and taken of his shirt as well as his tie.  He broke the kiss in order to take of his pants and boxers himself, which he did just as fast as he undid his shirt. He was bigger than what patton had expected. Even bigger than what patton was riding. Patton pulled off of the dildo and threw it to the side before pulling logan down onto the bed. He straddled the logical side and slowly moved down onto his member, letting out a loud moan as he did so. Without hesitation Patton started to bounce on it, moaning and resting his hands on logans shoulders. Logan soon started moaning along with Patton and grabbed his wrists, gently turning him onto his back. Patton wrapped his legs around logans waist as he slammed into him at a perfect angle tp hit his prostate every time, bringing much louder, helpless, and high pitched moans out of the moral side, and got faster and faster every second until Patton was shaking and basically screaming logans name. All Patton could get out besides moans and logans name at this point was just a few pieces of broken words but it was enough to let logan know he was close. Logan moved his hand to Pattons neck and squeezed it, which Patton loved and they both knew that. After a moment or two Patton arched his back and screamed logans name one more time before he came. This sight was simply too much for logan to handle and he came inside of Patton just a few seconds afterwards.
They both panted for a while and then logan pulled out of him and walked away for a moment before coming back and cleaning them both up. When he was done he looked down at patton, taking off his kitty ears and collar, leaving the socks for him to take off himself if he chose to, which he didn't. Logan leaned over patton and kissed him on the forehead "are you tired, Patton?" He asked and patton nodded. He grabbed a cover and draped it over patton, then crawled under it and patton turned to him and pulled him into a tight hug. Logan hugged back and they soon fell to sleep together.
                Bonus (prinxiety)
"I think their done now.." Virgil mumbled as he loosend his legs from around Romans waist just a little bit. Roman rose up from kissing and biting Virgils neck and collarbone and smirked. "Finally." He said before returning to the emo sides neck and collarbone again, causing him to gasp just as he had been before.

964 words.