💙snowed in💙 -logicality

Wow!look attbat another human au! Yeahhh y'all might wanna get a little used to that..
Annnyways logan and patton are married in this story and logan has a job, patton doesn't so he just stays home most of the time while logan works. I might do a part two if i feel like it ;) no promises tho. Hope u enjoy.
"Dang it" logan grunted as he stepped back from the foggy kitchen window. "what's The matter, hun?" Patton asked quietly as he scrolled boredly through his social media. "It's the snow. I'm not gonna make it to work." Logan responded with a sigh.
"Well, thats no reason to be upset. Theres noting you can do about it , and I'm sure all of the other people that work that have the same thing going on." Patton assured logan sweetly as he turned off his tablet that was just barely too big for his hands. Logan shuffled over to the couch and flopped down onto it right next to patton who then moved to lean on him instead of the arm of the couch that he had been leaning on before. "I guess you're right.." logan mumbled. After all,  he had been in desperate need of a break and this was his chance to have one. "Hey, how about we have a little fun day? We could play card games or watch movies and stuff like that!" Patton beamed. He looked at logan with wide, bright, and questioning eyes. That was the face that got him everything he wanted, and a face that logan couldn't possibly say no to. "Whatever you want, love" logan responded, causing patton to smile excitedly and hop up to go get whatever he needed while logan waited calmly for him to return. When he did, his arms were nearly overflowing, mostly from a big fuzzy blanket that took up most of the space in his arms. Logan quickly got up to help but everything was on the floor by the time he could. "Oops.." Patton giggled before sitting on the floor by everything he brought into the room. Logan chuckled quietly amd sat on the floor on the side opposite of patton.

-Time skip about 1 hour bc am lazy-

The two had been playing for quite some time now but they were still on their first game. Maybe they should have picked a game that they bpthe weren't so good at. After several close calls later patton finally won and got super excited when he did. After a short moment he calmed down a bit "I'm sorry, I didn't really expect that first game to last so long.." Patton said kindly. Logan didn't respond "uh.. logie?" Patton asked a bit concerned.
"Best of three?" Logan says quickly, making patton giggle "you're on." He said before grabbing the cards to shuffle them again.

There u go!! Thought I'd do something a little bit Christmas/ winter themed so i hope y'all liked it. I might do a part two in a little bit if i feel like it (like i said at the beginning.) Also incase any of you guys didn't know, i do requests, but if i dont feel comfortable writing something you request please don't get upset about it. Love y'all!