Interview with 1DOnlyYou

Hi loves!  I hope you enjoy my interview with the fabulous 1DOnlyYou, an account containing the works of both xSingLoveLaughx and Liza, the authors of...Oh jeez, there are just so many amazing stories... "Take Me As I Am"; "PS, I Love You"; "Losing Love"; "When Everything Disappears"; "Saying Goodbye"; "Saving Summer"; "Your Basic Cliche Love Story"; "Stupid, Crazy Love"; "Romeo Save Me (Ours)"; "The Fallback Girl"; and "It's Everything About You." They're all amazing books, some written by one, the others by another, and if you haven't checked them out, then go, go, go! Well, enjoy!

~~~ 

Q: Have you always been writing? For how long have you been writing fan fiction, and is One Direction (bless their curly, beautiful, United Kingdom souls) the only basis of your fan fictions?

A: Well, my mom is an English teacher so since I was little she's been handing my diaries and stuff. Haha. I started writing seriously last year about.. So yeah. Haha. Fan Fiction, my first fan fiction was written like two years ago and was a JB fic (Oh jeez, I don't even remember what it was about) so no, 1D isn't my only basis. Although they are my favorite!

Q: Is it difficult managing two accounts at once? How do you organise from which accounts you publish stories?

A: It can be, although I spend most of my time on here. Haha. All my stories are on here now, except for the one I'm co-writing with @justaddfandom :)

Q: How did you and Jordan meet?

A: Long story short, our parents forced us to be friends and it actually worked! Haha

Q: Does performing always affect your ability to write/publish on Wattpad? Has performing ever inspired some of your stories?

A: Not usually. Only during hell week and the performances does it deter my writing.. Not really, I mean, a lot of the jokes and such from the stories are actually things that happened in my theatre, but mostly no :)

Q: Out of all the stories you've written, which is your favourite?

A: I love writing Saying Goodbye! :D

Q:  If One Direction themselves had the chance to read your stories, would you want them to? If so, which one?

A: I don't know. It'd be a bit weird, since I'm writing about them. I'd rather them read one of my original stories, if you know what I mean. Haha.

Q: Who is your favourite Wattpad author?

A: I adore @catactually's stories!