Interview With ThatKidNiti

Hi loves!  Here's my interview with ThatKidNiti, the amazing author of "Skinny Love"; "Skin"; and"Picture the Perfect Love." They're wonderful books, and they make me cry on occasion. T.M.I.? Yes?  Okay :{ Ahkay, I'm done being awkward, so enjoy!

Q: For how long have you been writing? Have you always written fan fiction, or do you enjoy writing in other genres as well?

A: On Wattpad, I've written for like.. eight months now, I think. But in general, I've written stories to my notebooks and stuff ever since the fourth grade. On Wattpad, yes, fan fiction has been the only thing I've written about, but I believe that if I get the ideas, I can write non-fiction aswell c: 

Q: Is Larry the only 1D bromance/romance you write about? Do you 'ship' any other 1D couples?

A: Nope, I write about Nosh (Josh+Niall) or Ziam, at rare occasions, aswell. But only as a side pairing. And I ship Nosh and Ziam, but Larry is like.. My life, basically. 

Q: What inspires you to write your stories? Where do you get your ideas from, and how did you begin writing them?

A: The inspiraton for my stories comes from songs, mostly. I listen to songs, the melody and the lyrics and ideas just literally start flooding in and I have to write them down as quickly as possible, haha. And I began writing them just by putting my earphones on and typing down a few words c: 

Q: Which of your stories has been your favourite to write?

A: I'd have to say either Skinny Love or Skin. I can't really choose between these two :) 

Q: Which of the 1D lads is your favourite?

A: Louis. He's just so beautiful. I wouldn't even say that he's hot; he's just stunning. He has always been my favourite, from the beginning, even though I love all the lads :) 

Q: How do most people react to your stories? How do you react to their reactions, if that makes sense...

A: Different people react differently to my stories. They usually get a lot of feelings and get quite emotional and cry, which I always don't know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing, haha :) But I'm glad people like my stories and I always smile whenever I read all of the comments. 

Q: Are you planning any future stories? Will they be 1D Fanfics, or will they drift into a different category?

A: Yep, there'll be maybe 2-3 more Larry fanfics, maybe more. And maybe I'll start writing a book in real life, but I think wattpad will be the place with my 1D/Larry stories :) 

Q: How did you discover Wattpad?

A: I was writing stories into my notebook and then my friend read them and told me that I should publish them. I didn't know where, though. Then she told me about Wattpad, and yeah :) 

Q: Do you have any tips for aspiring Wattpad authors?

A: I'm not very good at giving tips, but basically what I can say is that just find a good plot, which is different from others, and some drama in the story has never hurt anyone :) And an interesting cover and a title. People are usually drawn to stories by these :)

Thank you for your time!

You're welcome, thank you too c: