Figured it out!

"Uhh, where am I? Who are you people?" I had finally had the courage to speak and interrupt the  quarrel they where having. The guy in the suit came up to me and said, "Oops I guess I didn't introduce myself did I? Well, nice to meet you... err..."

"(Y/N)" you replied somewhat nervous. You hadn't noticed you where shaking, apparently neither did the man in the suit.

"Well, nice to meet you (Y/N)! I am-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"Ant-Man! I am Ant-Man." He said. I chuckled, how amusing. This man seriously expected me to believe he was Ant-Man? 

"Yeah, and I'm Spider-Man." I replied rolling my eyes while grinning. His joke had made you feel less uneasy. Though now that I look at him I can see some similarities. My head hurts...

Your thoughts were soon interrupted by the young brunette with the big brown eyes. "Actually that would be me," He said confidently. "Oh-" He exclaimed while covering his mouth. He looked really nervous and I couldn't help but give him questioning look. He looked like he was having a mini breakdown while the man next to him looked like he was trying his hardest not to laugh.

I now focused my attention towards said man. He looked to be in his 50's. He wore a suit and sun-glasses. He stood with a statured that exclaimed confidence and security. He actually looks like-

"Oh my god." You said, finally piecing everything together. That caught their attention.

"You guys are- Oh my- I-" You tried to speak but were so thrilled that your words kept coming out in fragments. The guy who you finally recognized as Scott Lang said, "Woah there, calm down."

You breathed in deeply and let out a hearty laugh. They all looked very confused. "I did it! I actually did it!" You almost started squealing. "Uh- Excuse me, you did what, exactly?"

I looked up at Mr. Stark, and said enthusiastically,"I travelled universes! I finally got here! To earth 1999!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: I am sooooo so sorry! I haven't updated in forever! I know I have no excuse, but what I can say is, that I'll try to update more frequently! Oh and by the way, this takes place after end game, but Mr. Stark didn't commit not breathe, as peter's suit had an emergency injuries kit, which helped him stay alive long enough for Captain Marvel to carry him to a clinically advanced hospital. Unfortunately, even though Mr. Stark lived, he wasn't in any condition to be Iron-man anymore and-

Tony: Wait, I died?!?!

Author: What?!?! hehehehehe.... no? Gotta blast! See you all (hopefully) next chapter! Buh Bye!

Tony: Come back here you!-