Chapter 2

"I'm clueless." Ava said, leaning back into her chair. Megan laughed and nodded. "Same here." The redhead said with a shrug. They were taking a test. "I swear he didnt teach us this." Artemis muttered to herself, and the two laughed at the blonde.

"I'll have to come during lunch for some tutoring." Ava claimed, tapping her pencil lightly on the desk. "I've never been one for tutoring." Artemis said, yawning.

"Stop talking." Mr.Wilson said, looking up slightly from his phone. "Will do!" Megan cheerfully said allowed. Wilson sighed and then looked down from his phone.

Everyone else seemed to be struggling as much as them, but nonetheless they all shut up and finished the test. Turning it in before the bell rang. On their way to lunch Ava stopped in her tracks, Megan and Artemis looked back.

"I'm gonna go for tutoring." She said with a smile on her face. The two shrugged before moving along. "I've never seen anyone so happy to have tutoring." Artemis whispered and Megan nodded.

"Ava wants to get good grades I guess." The freckle faced girl said, sitting down at the lunch table. Zatanna watched as Lori and Dick would non-stop talk. Her brows furrowed angrily.

Artemis took a seat next to Wally, sighing. "I'm going to get a horrible grade on the Chemistry test." She said, sighing. Wally shook his head lightly. "That bad, huh?" She nodded, rubbing her temple.

"Ava went to get tutoring." Megan said, giving Conner a kiss on the cheek. Cody raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "She did that a lot at our last school too. Mainly with Mr. Romney." He said taking a bite out of his sandwich.

Artemis hummed, and put her head on Wallys shoulder. She did that a lot, everyone noticed that she would. No one really thought much of it, though. "So, I was wondering," Cody began and everyone turned their attention to him.

"I havent been here long. Anyone want to show me around the city?" They all looked at each other. "I'm free." Artemis told Wally, shrugging. "Dick and I have a date!" Zatanna said before Lori could say anything and then the ebony grabbed her boyfriends arm. Dick raised his eyebrow but didnt question it.

"Were watching over Garfield." Megan said, gesturing to her and Conner. "I dont want to." Lori stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "Arty and I will, then. Date night is off." Wally said, sighing and Artemis scoffed. "We werent going out on a date tonight." He let out a sheepish laugh and she rolled her eyes.

"Nice, let's meet at 6 after school." Cody said, tapping the table with his finger. Wally shrugged and nodded, "Sounds good."

This was a short and boring chapter, I know. Next should be more exciting, and I set something else up in this chapter that I feel like you guys wont expect.