.Chapter 13: Pictures.

•Courtney POV•

After Kevin and I's moment, we went to go eat breakfast. Nothing too special. Just something to get us by for the rest of that day until lunch or dinner. Anyways, Kevin told me we're going to my house to get my stuff after breakfast. I agreed and that was basically it. You could literally cut the tension in the air with a knife. Today is going to be a long day.

•Time Lapse

We were in the car going to my house and Kevin and I didn't say anything to each other. I just didn't know what to say. I was deep in thought about him and his life...

•Time Lapse Again

So, we finally made it to my house. I really didn't miss it much. I got out the car and walked up to my house with Kevin following behind me. I unlocked the door and headed to my dark room. I twisted the knob and went into my room with Kevin. Kevin looked shocked. I guess 'cause my room is really "gothic". But, I'm not goth. I wonder what he's thinking.

•Kevin POV•

I can't believe this breath of fresh air is so... Dark. I wouldn't expect Courtney to have such a dark room, but at the same time, you wouldn't expect pixies and unicorns either. I sighed and shrugged it off.

•Time Lapse #3•

As I was helping Courtney pack up, I saw a picture of her from when she was younger. It had to be from middle school. As I looked around at other pictures, she had a lot of friends. Most of them were people who attend our high school. Even that girl that was a complete bitch to her. What's going on? Why do they hate her now? I looked over at her. She looked slightly worried. I went over to her to figure things out.