Chapter 8

"OMG .... Aria is that you!" Tiana screamed in my face as she opened the door. Mine and Tiana's Mother's were best friends so, that kinda made us best friends in a way, we did everything together. But when my mother was killed and I was locked up no more play time for me!

"I haven't seen you in ages what's it been like, 12 years." Tiana says to me while inviting me inside.

"It's been 11 and good I guess." I said trying not to get aggravate over her annoying voice.

"Ooh, I'm soo so sorry to hear about your mother what happen to her must have been traumatizing." Tiana said with what I heard as fake sympathy and kept asking questions.

"Yea it was a long time ago so ..." Shut the fuck up please!

"So What brings you here? Did your dad finally let you out?" She questioned on top of questions. This girl really wants to know my busy.

"Don't want to talk about it right now but you know how close we were as kids and your mother was practically my aunt. Haven't seen you in a while..."

Plus your the only one I know that has no connection with my father...

"Mhm yeah i guess. You can crash here for awhile it's just me. Mom died awhile back too, how about I get you something for that ankle." I looked down to see my badly bandage ankle nodding yes.

She excused herself out of the room and I took that opportunity to search her living room for anything that revealed her true self.

Oh please like you missed me bitch just tell me the truth! Tiana my bestie more like fucking backstabbing bit&$.

What are you hiding?...

I looked around and found a gun and papers in another language it looked like Russian but, as soon as I turned around everything went black.

I woke up with my hands wrapped around the chair I was strapped to. My vision blurred but I could see a silhouette with an object.

Trying to regain my vision my ears worked fine, I could hear Tiana talking on the phone with someone.

I only managed to make out a few words yes, no escape, money, delivered or she dies, necklace. When she saw I had woke she hanged up her phone and was right in front of me with a smirk on her face.

"Little miss nosey is up great I can finally talk about what is about to go down!" She said as if she was all mighty please she wasn't the boss, just taking orders from them.

I guess being raised in the mafia had some pointers.

"What do you want from me?" I said in a serious matter and stared right in that Bitch's eyes.

"Just tell me where it is and I can make your death more enjoyable." She was insane.

"What are you talking about?!?"

"Really Aria this doesn't even involve you make it easier on yourself and tell me where is the flash drive your mother stole from the Russians?" She said angry but I was confused as hell laughing my ass off because my mother never associated with the other mafia families. She's stupid!

"What is soo funny?"

"Your existence on earth! Oh and the fact that your so naïve that you're the one being played right now."

"Listen I'm not in the mood for your games ok so, make this easier on both of us so you can escape and I can go back to the Russian mafia!" She said I just looked at this fraud I called my best friend since we were newborns in disgust but one thing that crept into my mind was the fact she said Russian mafia. Same people who killed my mother.