Dipper finds out

I'm sorry if there's any error(:

—————————————————

A month later

July 30th 2012

Dipper

My sister has been acting so strange lately. She's been using the bathroom a lot, eating weird things (which was always true before she started acting differently) and getting emotional lately. She didn't even go crazy over some boy. Which is never like her. Well, she does see mermando a lot honestly. That's the only boy she's going crazy about. She also been getting tired a lot which I found it odd because she's usually energetic and her friends are barely around now these days. She only she usually has is waddles.

Today she got out of the house to hang out with Candy and Grenda so I decided to go upstairs to the room we share to see if she's hiding anything.

I looked in the bathrooms,in the drawer we have,in the closet,in the books, anywhere. Nothing, but I didn't check her bed. I looked under the blankets..nothing..the pillow. then they fell.

I picked them up and turned them around. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were ultrasounds. One was a month ago,another one that was 5 weeks ago, and another one that had today's date, it even said her name and last name.

I couldn't believe it. Mabel's pregnant. She's only 12 and way too young to be a mother. I wonder if dad knows about this. Well if he knew about it he'd be having a conversation with her about it and I haven't noticed her gaining a little bit of weight because the sweatshirt she always wear. Oh Mabel, what have you put yourself into?, and also who is the father to this child?. Maybe it's mermando. She's been seeing him a lot.

I heard a feminine voice yell downstairs and I knew it was my sister so I put everything back and went on my bed pretending I was reading on my journal.

I saw the door open. Mabel and waddles came inside and threw themselves on the bed groaning.

I looked up and saw that she was under the covers already. "You okay sis?"

She gave me a thumbs up and had her back gave me, I have a little chuckle on the way she did it.

I put my book down, getting off my bed and going downstairs. I was stopped when my dad pinned me against the wall, whispering in my ear "Hey Pinetree." I push him off because I see this as sick. I didn't even tell him that I lost my virginity to Pacifica, he'll probably find out and be pissed about it but I really don't care.

"Not now dad pls." I walked out the door, walking towards the woods. I heard my name call out to me and i knew it was my opposite self.

He gave me a wicked smile. Oh I hate that smile. Why can't he just let my uncle Will go?

"I'll let your poor uncle go when me and my sister die." I rolled my eyes.

"Right. Now what the hell you want you cunt?" He raised his eyebrow, putting his hand on chest dramatically.

"No need for bad language my dear self. I actually need to talk to you. Has anyone been acting weird lately?"

"Depends on what kind of weird?"

He shrugged "Vomiting,sleeping a lot,getting emotional lately"

I walked closer to him giving him a questioning look and crossing my arms then asked him. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Because Pacifica is acting weird lately. I'm guessing this Pacifica in your world is too."

"Last time I saw her was a week ago, she seemed fine to me, but I haven't seen her since. My sister also has been acting weird too."

"Why's that." I couldn't tell him and I know he can read minds because of his damn amulet.

"Fine don't tell me. I'll figure out why she's acting weird." Then he vanished and I sighed in relief.

What am I going to do with my sister?, real question is what hell is dad going to think about this. He's gunna be even more pissed

I spent an hour in the woods so I decided to go to Susan's Diner to order me some pancakes.

Susan put my order down with a smile then looked another way with a bigger smile on her face "Winchester." Wait..where did I hear that from?..holy shit.

"Susan." He said back.

"Where are the others?" She looked behind him.

"Sammy's decided to stay at a lil cabin we're staying in. Cas. I don't know where he is." Lazy Susan pointed a pencil at him then pointed the kitchen.

"The usual?" He nodded. "You know it." He sat down next to me and greeted me with a smile.

"You live here?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah. Here on vacation."

"Don't we all." He chuckled a little.

"Cheers to that dude." He pointed at himself and said.

"I'm Dean."

"Mason. But my family call me dipper." He raised an eyebrow. "Oh?, why's that." I sigh and lifted my bangs to show him my birth mark.

He gasped and had a grin on his face. I just hope he doesn't make fun of it.

"That's cool man. No judgement here. Looks pretty cool."

"Thank you Dean."

He turned to stare at him and I couldn't help but stare how green his eyes are. I've never seen anyone with bright green eyes before.

"Are you related to Mabel Pines?"

"You know my sister?"

"She's crazy."

"Tell me a about it." We both laughed and went back to eating our food.

He finally stood up, saying "See ya Dipper. It was nice meeting you."

"You too Dean."

I finally went back home to my sister crying on the table "Are you okay Mabel?" She mumbled no and looked at me with tears running down my face.

"D-D-D-D-Dipper. I-I-I'm pregnant. I-i-i-i-I've been-n-n-n k-k-knowing. J-j-just been to-o-o-o scare t-to tell-l-l a-a-a-anyone-e-e-e."

I pulled my chair next to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Dad's not here is he."

"No."

"Oh Mabes. Who's the father though."

"His name is Dean Winchester." She sobbed harder, let me go, and ran to the room slamming the door.

Dean Winchester is the father?. Oh my god.