Prologue

Gauri Sharma, A 21 year old, sweet, innocent and Independent girl, who lives in Shimla. Her parents died when she was 4 and from then she grew up in an orphanage. At the age of 18,when she came out of the Orphanage, she met Anika and started working in the Happy Cafe, owned by Anika. The job gave her enough money to handle her expenses and pay the rent and bills of the small apartment in which she lived alone. Good job, enough money and a graduation degree she will be getting in a few weeks, life was smooth until one day.

Omkara Singh Oberoi, The CEO of Oberoi Corps. Omkara's mom died when he was 10 and his dad remarried another woman, who had a son from her previous marriage. Omkara's father died in an accident when he was 21, leaving him a business and family to look after. He struggled a lot to make his company reach heights and succeeded in it. He was 25, when he met Ishaana Mathur, who had the charm to attract Omkara in her very first interview for the post of his P.A. They eventually fell in Love and was planning to get married in a week.

Welcome to the new story of Rikara, even though it is a Rikara story, the first few chapters will be focusing on Ishaana and Omkara, which is necessary for the story to flow further.
So guys keep up with the story and enjoy reading.