The Wedding

I woke up in the morning and was now standing in the balcony of my suite enjoying the cool sea breeze drinking my black coffee.

Last night, I celebrated my bachelor party with my friends and I was a bit over drunk, so now I have to drink this bitter black coffee to rid off the hangover. Today is the day, I am going to bid adieu to my bachelor life and was going to get into a beautiful relationship with Ishaana. Soon my friends will be here to accompany me to the alter. Where I will be getting married to Ishaana.

The knock in the door interrupted my day dreams. It was one of my help who came to deliver my tux that I will be wearing today. I got showered and wore the tux and was buttoning up when Rudra, my best man today barged inside my room without a knock.

"Rudra, it is not a good manners to get into one's room without knocking." I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"Om, are you sure you wanna get married?  Think again it is never late, once you get married, you will loss your freedom. You have to listen to your wife everytime." Rudra said in a scary tone.

"Shut up, nothing of that sort will happen and Ishaana is not that type of woman, who controls everything. We have an understanding." I said.

"Okay, I said what I have to say, if you don't want to follow then it is up to you, if you are ready we can go." Rudra said.

"I am almost done. We can go now. " I said.

"Did you asked Khanna to send a person to get the cake from Shimla? " I asked Rudra.

"Yes, I told him and he already sent a person, your wedding cake will be ready for your reception this evening." Rudra said.

We reached the alter and everyone is present, Abhay and Dolly mom was sitting on a table around the corner sipping some red wine, their faces seems like they are not interested in this marriage. Anyways I went and stood beside the priest waiting for my bride.

And there she comes, dressed in a white off shoulder wedding gown and her hair done into a loose bun a veil covering her face, she walked towards the alter ever so gracefully. I held out my hand for her and she accepted it gladly.

As she stood opposite to me the priest began to perform the marriage ceremony.

"Do you accept Ishaana Mathur as your lawfully wedded wife? " He asked me.

"Yes, I do. " I said smiling.

"Do you accept Omkara Singh Oberoi as your lawfully wedded husband? "

"Yes, I do. " She said looking towards me.

"Now I announced you both as Husband and Wife." He announced and everyone cheered and clapped.

She lifted her veil and smiled at me and I pulled her into a hug kissing her forehead. We posed for photos and it was a hectic day. Later we retired to our beach house and I carried my wife to the car. We have 5 hours to rest before we start preparing for our wedding reception this evening.

I carried Ishaana inside my room, which is ours now and made her sit on the bed. I kneeled down in front of her and removed her heels, I am sure, they would have hurt her like hell.

"Feeling better Wifey? " I asked her.

"Better than anything, Husband. " She said as she laughed.

"I am happy, it felt like a dream but now here I am married to the woman who managed to capture my heart." I said as I ran the back of my hand on her cheeks.

"The feeling are mutual, I cannot be more happy knowing that the India's most eligible bachelor is my husband now. I love you." Ishaana said as she cupped my face.

"I love you more. " I said as I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

We broke our kiss as we panted heavily smiling leaning our foreheads against each other.

"Take rest, Ishu, we have a long day ahead." I said.

"Yes, you too should rest. " She said and I agreed.

Later in the evening, we reached the hotel in which our reception is being held, I got out of the car and opened the door for my wife to get down, she hooked her hands with mine and we walked inside as the cameras clicked.

As we entered the Hall I can see Rudra already flirting with the girls and Abhay drinking at the bar while my step mom is putting an act in front of the guests and media about how happy she is feeling about my marriage, Ishaana rubbed my arm soothingly.

"You don't have to worry about anyone, when I am on your side. You have me." She said looking into my eyes and I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, I can't imagine my life without you." I said.

"Now, now, either enter the reception Hall or go find a room." Rudra said coming to us.

"Shut up Rudra." I said and walked inside keeping my hand on the back of Ishaana guiding her.

As we neared the stage I can see a beautiful cake standing there so gracefully, I must say the Girl from the cafe did a very good job in decorating my wedding cake.

We both cut the cake and fed to each other and like Ishaana said the cake tasted heavenly that I am going to order many cakes from Happy Cafe in future

We enjoyed the party, Rudra popped up a champagne bottle to cheer for us and soon everyone is busy drinking and dancing.

"Can I have a dance with you?" I asked Ishaana as I kept my hand in front of her.

"Do you have to ask? Anytime." Ishaana said smiling as I pulled her on her feet.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, we moved our feet dancing on a slow romantic song. After a while we began to slur due to the excess of alcohol we had in our reception.

"I think we should go back to our room." I said and Ishaana nodded.

Soon we went back to our hotel suite.