Chapter 2: know my family

5 days more before my 19th birthday and its look like my family don't have any plan to go here.

i hope they will come here even just a second on my birthday.

the last time that they visited me it was 1 year ago. I really miss them, that day is the happiest day.

They said to me that my older sister gave birth to my nephew, I've seen her on the picture but not personally.

I have 3 siblings, my older sister Amara Jane Samaniego- Buenaventura is 28 years old married for two and half year, my older brother Joshua Samaniego 24 years old, he is graduated college in Harvard University 1 year ago. My parents is Maria Josefina Hernandez- Samaniego and Peter Samaniego. My father own a 5 star chain of hotel in the Philippines and in different country, My mother is well known professional designer and own a fashion Line in the Philippines.

We are rich, that's why they decided to take me here because they have money to provide what i need here, just one call from me after an hour Charann!! its already here what i want.

i don't think that they will come on my birthday, i understand if they wont come because its a long ride before they arrive here.

to refresh my mind i just walk around. for my safety i just lock my door, last time i forgot to close the door they have a love of animals enter my house and i have a hard time to clean their mess.

in my place peaceful, you can see a lot of fine tree's and other plants animals.

I think the weather is not okay today because its cloudy and a lot of falling snow.

Should i go back to my house before  its to late.

its already 10 pm, John and Carlos is not yet here.

after an hour....

"awooo! aww! aww!"

i open the door, John and Carlos enter and  as i see outside tomorrow will have a storm.