Chatting with Micheal

After all the couples was made I went with Lucie to get some drinks . "What are you gonna do now speak to joe after ." I asked. She nodded "yeah joe seems so nice and he's really sweet." She said . "I mean joe is decent but Micheal is just . I can't even explain it ." . All the boys were talking over by the pool. "Lucie pass is a glass for Micheal please ." I said . I filled the glass with champagne.

(Near pool in the villa )

"What do you think of your girl then Micheal?" Anton asked . "She's fit as I've got to say ." Micheal said . "Kyla is fit. I was hoping to get wi her but she seems happy with you." Anton said . I walked over to the pool where all the boys was . "Can I just grab Micheal for a chat please ." I said smiling . He smiled back "see you lads ." He said . They all cheered "go on Micheal." I laughed . We sat down near the camp fire . "Here's your glass." I gave him . "Awe thank you." "So how are you ." I asked . "I'm great what about you." "Exited . What type of girls are you into?." I asked . " a girl who stands by what they want . Who loves a bit of banter now and then ." He said . "What type of guys are you into." . "Someone who o can just have a laugh with but also be really serious some times . Someone who can teach me like different things ." He smiled "interesting ." "If you had to choose one person in this villa to couple up with but it can't be me who would you choose ." I asked him. "I'd just stay single until I'd be able to choose you." He laughed . Man he was hot . Straight away I have that kind of click with Micheal . Kyla and Micheal kicheal or Myla .

"It was good talking with you." He cheek kisses me . He went back to the other lads . I went to go talk with the other girls .
(Near the sun beds Anton and Micheal.)
"Can I have a chat with Kyla you don't mind?" Anton said . "No not at all everyone's here to know eachother so yeah." "I just wanna get to know her that's all." "I think you should speak to Amy first ." "Yeah pal ."

"Kyla passes the orange juice please ." Amber said . I went into the fridge *ping*.  "GOT A TEXT!!" . Everyone looked at me . "Islanders it's time to 2 new boys . As the boys has chose two of the girls to go on a date with . Kyla you will be going on a date with Curtis and Lucie you will be going on a date with tommy please get ready to leave the villa . #firstdate #justtookyourlas !" I was so happy . But I was scared about Micheal . "I've just got with the perfect girl now she's going on a date with come on let's be honest really good looking man." Micheal said to joe. Joe sighed . Micheal walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek "have fun." He said . I hugged him "don't worry ." I said . He smiled . Me and Lucie headed to the dressing room . I got into this dress it was red and Lucie had a navy blue one on. Me and Lucie headed out of the villa "bye ." We said . "I'm so nervous" Lucie said "just have fun be chilled ." I said "I can't be chill like you can ." "Im only not chilled if it is someone I've really fallen in love with ." I said . Me and Lucie arrived at our date and oh my I couldn't believe my eyes . "Hello." Curtis said . "Hi." He cheek kissed me . "I'm Curtis" "I'm Kyla." "Got to say Kyla you look absolutely amazing ." "Thank you so do you." I can't believe I'm saying this but Curtis is amazing just from the warm welcome he gave me he's a gentlemen . He's got beautiful blue eyes he looks so fit . "So what do you do as like a job." I asked him "I'm a professional ball room dancer ." "Oh really you look a bit like a pro dancer called AJ ." "I'm his brother." "No way that's sick .  You do really look the same your just better looking." I laughed "and older" he smiled . "Cheers." "Who are you recently coupled up with ." "Micheal , Hes a fire fighter he's really good actually I really like him ." "So things between you and Micheal are going okay ." "Yeah I mean I think Anton wants to start talking ." I said .

"I've got a question to ask" Curtis said . "Yeah." "If there was a re coupling would you change your mind?"