Chapter 5

And the twins came in the room.

'Yay they are baaackkk'

I was so glad that they finally returned. For a second I thought that someone else was going to come here and take me away from them.

"I'm so pleased that you ate something. But you should eat more. We are worried about you and want you to be healthy. Can you eat a little bit more for us?" said Xander giving me the cutest puppy eyes.

He was so cute and hot at the same time, that I couldn't resist him. So I took another bite of the food in front of me.

But I was full, and after that one bit I couldn't eat more so I just shook my head letting them know that I was done with my food.

Xander moved the dishes and the rest of the food that I unfortunately didn't eat, because I'm used to eating only small portions of food.

'Ah it feels so nice to finally have my stomach full.'

Xavier sat on the bed beside me and started to stroke my hair.

'Mmmm I love when he stokes my hair. It calmes me immediately.'

Soon the place were the food was a minute ago, now lies Xander.

I only now took notice of the clothes they are wearing.

'Dammn'

Xander

Xavier

Xavier

'How didn't I notice before that they both aren't wearing a freaking shirt! They are so hot.'

While I was starting at their body I didn't realise that Xander came closer to me. Much closer.

I could feel Xanders breath on me left side of the neck and Xaviers breath on the right side of my neck. Slowly breathing in and out.

The time was passing so slowly. And I couldn't breath normally while they were so close to me. They were making me feel something. Something I never felt before.

While I was enjoying them being so close to me, I suddenly felt something wet on both sides of my neck.

It didn't take me long to realise that they were giving me little kisses on my neck.

It was a completely new feeling for me. Not only the kisses but the love they were showing for me. 

As soon as Xavier cleared his throat, they stopped kissing my neck.

"I think it's time for a bath kitten." Said Xavier is such a deep voice. Like he was fighting himself for a control.

Once Xander took me in his arms and started carrying me to the bathroom, I noticed that his eyes were much deeper shade of blue.

'How can someone look so handsome?' I asked myself while still starring at Xanders eyes.

Soon we came into the bathroom.

'Wow their bathroom is so big'

"I know that you aren't comfortable enough with us. And you probably won't let me bath you. So do you want to bath yourself or let one of us give you a bath?" Asked Xander as soon as we came into the bathroom.

I didn't say anything because I haven't talked for many years and I'm just not used to opening up to people I only know for a short period of time. So I just shook my head. I feel more comfortable with doing it myself.

Xander then walked to the bathrtub. He put me right next to it and there were some towels near me so I won't have to walk to get them.

"There are also some clothes from Xavier and me on the other side of the bathtub. The clothes will probably be a little to big for you, but it will do the job until we go to the mall and buy you some clothes. Okey?"

I just nodded my head. After that Xavier left the bathroom leaving me alone in here.

'Well time to clean myself'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Images used in this story are not owned by me they belongs to the rightful owner and are borrowed from pinterest or google.