Chapter 6

'Ugh, I smell so bad. Can't wait to take a shower.' I took my time with taking the clothes of of me.

I was just going to take a shower buuutttt I saw a shampoooooo that makes BUBBLES. Sooo...   I put a lot of it in the bathtub duh.

While I was waiting for water to fill the bathtub I took a quick glance at the mirror

'Omg what is that on my neck! It looks like someone hit me.' I tried to rub the purple half blue marks of my neck, but they won't come off.

'Yeap they are bruise, but I dont remember how I got them. Hmmm.' Well I didn't worry to much of it because the water already filled the bathtub almost to the top, so I quickly turned it off. And slowly got in.

'Mm.. so relaxing.' As the sun was shining through the windows, the sunlight made rainbow diamonds that dance upon the canvas that is the wall. The birds were singing an...

"CRASH" What was that? "JADEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT ALUMINION FOIL IN THE MICROWAVE!" What? Why would anyone put aluminium foil in the microwave. That's so dum.

Puuut, I do wonder what would happen. "Hmmm. I'm going to check that out and see what happened."

I got out of the bathtub and dried myself off. I got dressed in the clothes that the twins left for me and just like they said the clothes were a little to big for me but it was okey.

I slowly got out of the bathroom and looked in the bedroom to see that it was empty. So I then left the old clothes in the bathroom and got out of the bedroom. Once I left that room I saw a big hall. 'Dammm.'

I didn't know if I should go left or right. So I just chose right.

I walked past many doors but eventually came to what looks like the main hallway that was connected with few small ones.

To the right there is a small sitting room. The fireplace, situated on the interior wall has a tall mantel of birchwood with turned spindles flanking a rectangular mirror supporting a tapered hood. 

But there was no one there so I just continued down the hallway.

'Wait a minute. I'm alone which means I can escape. Omg I'm so dum.'

As soon as that idea popped in my head I started running trying to find an exit.

I honestly dont know why I didn't think of that sooner, it must be because I was so comfortable in this house, or mansion I don't know it is so big.

I suddenly stopped running because I couldn't take the pain in my leg any more. So I just continued to walk from there on.

For some reason I felt as if someone was close, like really close but I just brushed it off.

Soon after many turns, stairways and dead ends I finally found a door that leads outdoors. Thank God they were unlocked.

As soon as I walked out of that house I heard a deadly growl. I was so scared because right in front of me looks like a big forest. So I was scared what if there is a wolf or a bear in the woods.

But I also didn't want to stick up with these people any longer. No matter how safe they make me feel I know they will hurt me eventually.

So I started running towards the forest. As I went in the forest I felt that someone was watching me. But that only pushed me to run faster.

But considering how clumsy I am of course I  tripped and fell on my already injured leg.

'Yey!' note the sarcasm.

I tried to get up, which was really difficult because I couldn't stand on my right leg at all. Then a freaking wolf sudenly appeared in front of me and soon after another wolf came behind me.

They were both really big and really tall. If I could stand straight now they would probably still be taller than me.

Both of them stared at me as if waiting for my reaction. Honestly I was on verge of crying.

And that is exactly what I did.

'What I can't help it I was scared.' Like there are two big wolfs in front of me that could kill me in a second. But they were way bigger than than normal wolfs.

But I was defenatly not expecting this. The wolf that was in front of me came a little bit closer and shifted into a man. And not into just anybody, it freaking shifted into Xavier.

At that point I could hardly breathe because I was in so much of a shock. Soon I couldn't get enough of air in my lungs and black dots filled my view and I couldn't see anything. I was slowly losing consciousness and felt myself slipping into darkness.