A Sexy Map to Busan

Jimin blushed hard when suddenly a group of girls called him cute and asks for his number. His cheeks flush like a tomato.

The girls fangirling over him "KYAAA LOOK AT HIS CHEEKS, OMG!"

After the so-called tragedy happens (For Jimin, of course), they took their food and walk away made him sigh in relief. He glances at the clock and sees that his shift almost over. He can finally clean up and go home.

"Hello?" He flinches when a girl suddenly appears. "Oh sorry. Welcome to McDonald. What would you like to order?"

"Can I have a McCumShot with Extra Mayo?" the girl smirks as she chews the bubble gum in her mouth.

Jimin almost chocked by his own saliva. "Pardon?"

The girl chuckles in amusement as she leans forward. "Sorry. It's a McChicken with extra mayo." Jimin stares at her like she's some kind of alien. " Anything else?" The girl gave him an amusement face before shaking her head kept chewing the gum. He taps on the computer. "It's ₩ 6398." The girl pay and Jimin yelled the order to the other workers. Jimin just awkwardly stands there waiting for food since she's the only customer now. "Hey." His eyes turn to the girl.

The girl wears a tight black skirt, a black crop top, and a leather jacket outside screams 'hot'. Heat rushes to his cheeks. He can't stop blushing. "You're cute, baby boy." He gulps. "Don't call me that" He tries to give her a glare with his red tomato cheeks but the girl found him cute. "Call you what? Baby boy?"

He was about to respond but the ding sound from his back makes him flinches. "McChicken with extra mayo!"

He gave it to her secretly sending a sharp glare but still trying to be nice cause he doesn't want to lose his job just arguing a pervert girl. "Enjoy your meal." he put on his fake smiles while the girl gave a small wink. His face turns red again. He hates his face flustered by her small action.

He literally hates himself. He hates his life. Well, who doesn't?

He expected her to walk away. But she takes out a pen from her pocket and writes down something on the receipt paper. He frowns when she folded the paper and passes it to him.

She just winks for the second time and walks away to the nearest table where he could see her.

~

Call mommy Y/N, baby boy.

xxxxxxxx-xx. ;)

~

His eyes widen when he realizes she gave him her number. His eyes turn to her figure and saw her licking the dripping mayo on her finger seductively teasing him. Out of nowhere, his mind thinking something dirty makes his pant tightens. He was thinking of how her tongue feels like when it swirling around his cock. He pushes those thoughts away.  He broke the eye contact and pretend like never happens.

Customers enter interrupt his thought. He just keeps his family faces happy more like fake it.

This gonna be a long day...

-
Jimin ended up working overtime replacing his co-worker Jin who has an emergency, as he told. He wouldn't mind cause the more time he works, the better pay he gets.

"Yah! Jeongguk-ah! Where are you!? I had a job for you" Jimin yelled to the maknae boy as he was mopping the floor.. Jeongguk jogged on his way to the elder. "Ah, Hyung. What is it? I just came back from the toilet."

Jimin hands him the mop. "Go clean up, we are closing." Jeongguk tilts his head in confusion. "But we still had a customer." Jimin turns to the direction that Jeongguk points. He sighs.