My New Mommy [Finale]

Jimin prepares himself in that evening. But also he still thinks. What he should wear? Base on her words, it seems like a fancy dinner. He still stood in front of his closet staring through it like an hour.

A knock on his door interrupt. He walks to his front door and opens it. Three women standing in front of his house grinning. He raises his eyebrows. "Erm. Yes? May I help you?"
The three women look at each other. "Well, Ms. Jung told us to come here to get Mr. Park Jimin ready." His eyes widen in shock. "What? Oh erm. You don't have to. I can prepare myself."

They chuckle. "She told us to. So just let us do our job. Oh, yes. She prepares you a suit that suitable for the dinner." Jimin seems hesitant at first but ended up decided to let them do their magic.

....

A/N: "You don't like the look, you can imagine yourself :v "

"Woah, Mr.Park. You look absolutely awesome... Ms.Jung pick the right one!" He awkwardly chuckles. "Don't feel that way! Ms. Jung likes a confident man." The woman whispers playfully enough for him to hear. A knock on the door breaks the sudden silence. "Mr.Park? Ms.Jung already arrived. She requests you to meet her in front of your house." a muffles woman voice spoke behind the door. Jimin feels his heart racing in nervousness. The woman pats on his shoulder and gives him a soft smile which Jimin returns back with a small one. He takes a deep breath before stepping out.

Y/N turns around as she heard footsteps behind her. She's in black dress down to her mid-thigh, her cleavage on display even her shoulder. Her blonde hair in beach waves. She looks hot.

She stares the man who walks toward her. She gave him a satisfied smile checking him from down to up. "Well." She grabs his collar pulling him making him lean forward. Jimin stumbles in shock when she suddenly kisses his cheek. "You look great." She smiles. Her lips are soft and kissable.

He stood there froze in his place. He doesn't know how to react. His cheeks burn. His heart racing under his ribs.

"Come babyboy. Let's go."

...

The ride was silent. She just focuses on the road as they don't want to get crash. The scent of expensive car piercing through his nostrils. The tension is thick and he doesn't know what to do. He even feels his own calm heartbeat. He feels awkward to move. Froze in his place. But then, he feels a warm hand against his. He looks down and found her hand on his intertwines. His cheeks burn.

He doesn't know what to do... But he likes it. He feels the tension covered by her warmness. Her soft skin almost makes him tense. The sounds of bracelet echoed through the silence as she took their hand on her laps. He glances at her but her eyes don't move.