Chapter 2 - Having a bad day?

(Y/N) and (L/N) = Your Name and Last Name
(H/C) and (H/L) = Hair Color and Hair Lengh
(E/C) = Eye Color
(F/C) = Your Favorite Color
(F/F) = Favorite Flavor

What before happened:

"Come on! Don't be so shy! I'm sure, you will find time to visit us for a beautiful afternoon! Maybe tomorrow at 5 pm?"

"I-... I will think about it!"

"See you soon, sweetheart!"

After the long conversation with Karen, I waved her one last time and went out, feeling the fresh air against me.
Since I had no idea where I should go, I just randomly walked the sidewalk until I saw a small grocery store and decided to buy me a drink.
When I went in, I wasn't prepared for what happened next...

...

I went to the small grocery store and looked around, but couldn't find the drinks.
So I decided to ask a worker where the drinks are, but couldn't even find any worker there.
Wow, very impressive -_- ...
This store was really disappointment, so I decided to left it with empty hands.

It became dark and cold.
I noticed, I was really thirsty.
"Maybe there are some beverage dispensers out there.", I thought to myself and walked on the sidewalk a little bit longer until I finally saw one in a parking lot.

I walked there, threw my money into the beverage dispenser and tapped the number of the drink I wanted.
I decided for a (F/F) soda, since it was my favorite and waited...

"Weird."

I tapped the number of the drink again, but the machine didn't work.

Great... Did I really throw my $10, which I got from Mr. Armstrong for nothing?
I put my hands exhausted on my face and laid my back against the wall next to the beverage dispenser.

"Why always me?"

"Having a bad day?", I heard a female voice next to me.
Out of curiosity, I turned around and saw a girl in my age wearing a cap.

"Kinda... I guess the machine is not only thirsty, but also loves to eat my money!", I laughed nervously.
The girl crossed her arms, went in front of the machine and...

"CRASH"

I flinched, when I looked at the girl who was kicking against the machine.
After that, she ducked and-...

"Is it that, what you wanted?", she asked and handed me the soda.

"Woah... Thank you very much!"

"What's your name?"

"Oh, my name's (Y/N)!"

"Falyn!"

After introducing ourselves, we heard a little sound of the beverage dispenser.
When Fayln ducked again...

"You bought two drinks?", she laughed.

"I tapped the number twice, since I thought that the machine is completely trashed!"