Chapter 3 - A dream came true...

(Y/N) and (L/N) = Your Name, Last Name
(H/C) and (H/L) = Hair Color and Hair Lengh
(E/C) = Eye Color
(F/C) = Your Favorite Color
(F/F) = Favorite Flavor

...

What before happened:

"Where have you been?"

"With my new friends!"

"You made... new friends?"

"Falyn and Pugg! Two friendly and cool kids from our quarter!"

"(Y/N)... I knew, you will like your new home!"

"That's not even close, what I said..."

"Go to your room and go to sleep! It's already dark and late and I don't want to wake Levi up!
Good night, Honey!"

"Night, mom..."

When my mom left the living room, I went to my room, sighed, changed myself to my pyjamas and
fell asleep.

Maybe not everything in this city seems so bad...

...

Today... It was a sunny, warm Sunday and the bright sun was shining through the small window.
Strangely, I had a good feeling!

"Honey, wake up! Breakfast is ready!", my mom told me in a soft voice as she entered my new room.

"I'm coming...", I yawned and stood up from the bed where I fell asleep before.

My mom giggled, when she saw me.
Sure... I looked like a messy young girl with disheveled, (H/C) hair and an ugly "I want to go to sleep again..." face.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Your favorite!"

My (E/C) eyes widden out of happiness and hunger.

"Let's go!", I spoke motivated, while stretching myself.

After I got woken up by my lovely mom, I peacefully ate breakfast with her and Levi and we talked about the next days.

Mr. Armstrong told me that tomorrow, I will go to the "Marcie-School" which was 10 minutes away from here.
From now on, from Monday to Friday...
To be honest... I was a little bit afraid because I would be the new girl there, but he assured me that the pupils are very nice and that I will make new friends in just no time!
But still... I don't want to go to school -.- ...

When the conversation ended, I went to my room and got myself ready for-...

Wait...
THE MEETING!
I CAN'T BELIEVE, I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOT!
THIS WILL BE A DISASTER!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR AND HOW SHOULD I ACT?

Running through my room, asking myself stupid questions and putting on my usual clothes...
I sat on my soft bed, took a deep breath and placed my right hand on my cheek, thinking about the neighbor boy from yesterday.

"Oh dear..."

Does he know that I will come?
Does he like me or does he hate me?
I couldn't tell...

After 8 minutes, my mom knocked on my door and came in.

"Honey, is something wrong?", she asked me in a worried voice, while snapping me out from my thoughts.