No Means No Chapter 9

"Wow! Your school is huge" Daisy says as we pull into the car park.

We are all in Dom's truck for the first day of school.  "We will be mostly in that building" Dom points to the building on the left.  

We get out of the truck and walk to the main entrance.

"I'll warn you now, first assembly is horrid.  Mr. Wilkes will go on about the rules and how he expects everyone to follow them and on and on he, goes" Dom tells us.  

We go and sit in the chairs in the massive hall. 

"Our whole school could fit in here alone" Daisy comments.  

I just nod looking around I can already see some of the clicks gathering.  I see a group of girls looking over and Orion follows my gaze.

 "The plastics or Barbies" he says before grabbing my chin and pulling me in for a kiss. 

I chuckle when he pulls away 'why don't you just piss on my leg?" I say, we all laugh at that.  

The hall fills up and soon a teacher walks up to the centre of the stage.  The stage is full of teachers all sitting in rows. 

"Where is Mr. Wilkes?" I hear Dom ask. 

"Students quite please. I'm sorry to have to start the school year off with such bad news. But Mr. Wilkes was in the mountains hunting and had an accident this past weekend.   He died, so I will be standing in for him for the time being" he states.  

We all gasp and look at one another 'do you think he was one of the hunters we killed?' Orion links. 

'Most likely' I answer.  

"My name is Mr. Dawson.  I use to teach English before becoming vice Principle" I zone out thinking about why the Principle would want to catch some of our pups.  

Orion taps my arm when he's finished. "thank goodness for that my arse is numb" Daisy says.

"We'll show you the office and you can find out your classes" Orion says.  

We leave the gym and when we get to the office it is madness in there.  Orion waves at one of the women behind the desk and walks around to her and whispers something to her.  

She waves us over and gives us our time tables and classes. 

"Phoenix you're in the advance classes with Orion here.  Lizzy you have a number of classes with Dominic" Daisy pulls her tongue at me and I smirk back at her.  We wave goodbye telling them we will see them at lunch and head to our first class. 

"Most of the classes have less then 20 people in them.   It helps when you need help" Orion informs me.  

I nod and look around the classroom we've entered.  I sit next to Orion and take out my note book and Orion takes out the text book that we'll share.  A girl wearing a bottle of perfume sits in front of us. 

"Shit, my eyes are watering" I mutter.  Orion takes my hand and we move in front of her. 

"Hi, Orion" she moans I look back at her and smile.  

She smiles back "hi cutie who are you?" 

Ignoring her question I say "you know you don't have to hide the fact you're on your period by using a bottle of perfume.  They have products out now that can hide the smell." 

I turn around when she doesn't say anything only looks like a fish opening and closing her mouth.  Orion squeezes my hand and fights his laughter.