No Means No Chapter 14

The Pack is very welcoming and we update them on the finance's and what we hope to do to help them in the future. There is only one elder that doesn't like the idea that Ri is the Luna but his wife smacks him on the back of his head and tells him to grow up.  

Sam takes me to the office next and then apologises because it's a mess papers and books everywhere. 

 "If you need me to help sort things out in here I can, but I'll warn you my office is in similar state to this.  I've spent all my energy just keeping things together" Sam explains. 

"Leave it to me and Ri's Mum" I say he nods and leaves me to it.  I take out my phone and call Ri's Mum.   Ri is being shown around the medical centre and day care. 

"Hi Val, has your furniture arrived yet?" I ask 

"No, and I'm done cleaning" she replies. 

"I've just been shown my office and it's a mess?" I tell her 

"Be there in five" she says and ends the call.  

"Hi Phoenix, crap what is this meant to be?" Summer asks 

"My office" I state 

"That's my cue to find Orion, see you later" and she disappears.  

I start to look through the lose paper on the desk and find most of it is just notes about past dates and appointments. I shred them and go in search of bin bags and recycling bags, when I get back Val is standing in the middle of the room holding a bucket with cleaning supplies in.

"How the hell can anyone get anything done in this?" she wants to know.  

She takes her jacket off and hangs it on the back of the door.  

"Right let's clear all these books from here and I'll clean the shelves while you dust the books making keep and get to toss piles" 

We keep working while the omegas keep us supplied with drinks and snacks. 

"Can you order a blue recycle bin and a grey waste bin with a yellow shred bin please" she asks one of the omegas.  

Who blinks and looks at me "I'll do it, don't worry, thank you for the snack.?"

 "Julie" she tells me 

"Julie thank you" her cheeks pink and she bows her head as she leaves the room.  I put a note in my phone to order the bins.  

 Ri walks in and waves his hand in front of his face because the room is full of dust. Val and I have scarfs tied over our nose and mouth.

"Hi babe, I was going to ask if you know where my office is?" he asks 

"Julie can you show Orion, where his office is please?" I call.  She comes running back in the room skidding to a stop and blushing when she looks up at Orion. 

"Hi Julie, nice to meet you. Is my office as bad as this one?" he asks she shakes her head and bites her bottom lip.  

Sensing her distress, I crouch down and take her hand "there hasn't been a Luna for a good many years has there?" I ask she shakes her head.

"I bet it's being used as a storage room or something?" I guess.  

She nods her head "well Orion is a very capable and strong guy. He won't mind having to move stuff around saves him having to go to the gym later.  Do you think you can show him now?" She nods her head put pulls on my hand.

"Want me to go with you?" she nods again and glance's at Orion. 

"Be back in a bit Val" I say as Julie leads us out the room.