Shower sex | Johnny Depp imagines

You adjust the water levels, making it warmer as it falls elegantly down your skin. As your hands wonder your wet body, your mind wonders too, disappearing into the smoke which fills the cubical. The water slowly falling through each strand of hair and every inch of you body. Your finger tips tracing your neck, down to your collarbones.

A knock on the door disturbs you, causing your body to jump up.

"Go away! I'm in the shower!" You scream over the sound of the water flowing.

The door swings open, and as you face it you see Johnny walking in.

"What are you doing?" You question

"I need to shower. I stink." He responds. "Work was challenging."

"Yeah well you can't, I'm in here unless you haven't noticed." You grab the shampoo bottle and start rubbing into into your hair.

You watch Johnny remove his white, muddy shirt over his head and kick his shoes off.

"There's enough room for two." He smirks whilst removing his jeans and boxers.

"Johnny go away." You role your eyes, as he opens the glass door, letting in the cold air.

"You're so annoying." You breath as you turn your back to him.

You continue to wash your hair over your shoulder and you see Johnnys arm reach over you to grab the shower gel.

"How was work then?" He rubs shower gel between his hands and starts rubbing your back.

"Shit." He speaks sternly. His hands roaming your back, softly and slowly.

"Babe if you really don't like this production then just drop out. They can't keep working you like this.

"Your head falls back on your shoulders, allowing the water to fall on to your face, you tilt your head to the side, giving Johnny an advantage of kissing your neck, leaving soft traces, now making his way onto your shoulder blades.

"Stop it" you laugh as it starts to tickle.

"It didn't matter, not if it means I get to come home a mess and join you in the shower" he continues to kiss your neck gently.

"You're just so fucking beautiful baby." He speaks in between kisses.

His hands slowly move from to your hips, digging his fingers into you, softly. With one hand staying put, his other makes its way down to your folds and due to the water being a lubricant, his two fingers are able to enter easily. Sliding them from your clit to your entrance back and fourth slowly, teasing. Just as his finger tip circles around your entrance, you pull his hand away and turn to face him.

He furrows his eyebrows at you, but his expression soon changes as you bring his fingers up to your mouth, ever so slowly whilst maintaining eye contact the whole time. His eyes fill with lust as he smirks down on you, your lips wrapping round his fingers, sucking them dry.

"Oh baby.." he groans.

You can see him getting hard just from this. Once you slowly remove them from your mouth, you grab the shower gel and rub it in between your hands, gently running them across his abs.

He stands there, towering over you and watches you as you run your hands all over him. You maintain eye contact still as your hands fall lower, running over his torso. Teasing him, your hand keeps lowering itself to his member and back up again, repeating this action for a while.

"Not today baby." He raises his hands up to your shoulders and gently pushes you back onto the cold wall causing your body to flinch.

His hands make their way to your breasts, massaging them both equally. You close you eyes and smile as his lips come into contact with your neck again, starting off with soft pecks but his hunger for you increases as he starts biting at your skin.