Chapter 10

Symph POV

I haven't seen my bestie boo blair in what seems like forever. I been so caught up with school and Kurt she probably think I forgot about her. I dropped by her condo without notifying her but as much as I been here I pratically live here to so her ass will be alright. I had to knock and wait for her to come open the dorr because I can't find my emergency key and her ass taking all day. It ain't like she got a nigga to cater to so I don't see what the hold up is.

She finally came to the door but to my suprise she was letting some fine tall brown skin man out. He told her he had a great night and he kissed her on the cheeck saying he can't wait to see her again. That corny ass line left her corny ass with a corny ass smile on her face looking like the damn joker. Since they was too caught up in they own little world to acknowledge me I just pushed my ass past them. Blair finally came back inside at sat on her bed next to me.

"Bitch, how dare you abandon me first of all, second who to you to show up unannounced I could've been getting my freak on, and third why the hell you knocking like you a stranger, you been gone that long you forgot to use that damn key?" Blair yelled at me.

"First of all bitch I aint abandon you second by the looks of it you did get ya freak on got that man leaving all early in the morning and third I couldn't find my key in this damn purse. But fuck all that who is he? and why I aint know about him?"

"Because yo ass never talk to me no more. She told me sounding jealous. You got ya self a new bestfried once ya found Kurt high yellow ass, rolling her eyes & neck in the process. So I ain't got nobody to talk to. But anyway that's Brent the guy I met at Kurt's grand opening."

"Oh hell naw bitch that grand opening was only a couple days ago I know you ain't busting it wide open that fast?"

"Girl I ain't have sex with that man he brought me back home late last night and he was tired, I didn't want him driving alone while he was sleepy like that so I let him stay here in my GUEST ROOM!" She yelled.

"Yea okay just had to make sure."

Blair POV

I was so happy my baby came to see me I missed my bestfriend too much. Just as I was in the middle of getting dressed there was a knock on my door. I went to go answer and when I did there was no one there. They left 4 dozen roses, half white and half red, a big teddy bear holding a card that said I'm sorry in big letters on the front, a Victoria Secret bag, a Tiffany's bag, and a bag from bed bath & beyond.

I quickly grabbed the gifts and carried them inside, I went through the bags and was impressed with what I saw. The only problem was I had no clue of where they came from. Just as I was about to open the card hoping to get a clue of who left this for me Symph came from upstairs.

"Bitch why you out here and not upstairs getting rea.. She stopped once she realized what I was doing. OOOOH bitch I know you missed me but I ain't think you missed me that much thanx bestfriend, maybe I should stay away more often." Her ghetto said getting excited.

"Bitch this aint for you, somebody sent this to me.. but I don't know who.."

"Did you read the card?"

"That's what I was about to do until yo rude ass interrupted me.."

"Whatever hoe read me what it say.."

She rolled her eyes but started reading anyway... "Dear Blair, I know I fucked up and it's going to take more than just these gifts for you to see I'm truely sorry and I want to gain your trust back. I'm willing to do all that it takes to fix this I really miss you. I hope you like the gifts and if you don't mind I would like to take you out tonight to show you how much you mean to me. Please call me after you read this. -Love Aug"