~nineteen~

Song Haeun PoV

I was pulled from my sulking session when a loud knock on the door sounded. It was good that everyone in the house was out, or else my mum and dad may have thought it was police men.

I hesitated before standing up off of my beg, my grey sweatpants bundled up at the bottom. I fixed them before jogging down the stairs, looking out of the window to see a familiar car parked out the front.

I opened the door, meting eyes with Jimin, who was looking back at me, concerned. "Thank god," He said, pulling me into a hug. I stood there awkwardly while he squeezed me tightly. "Why are you here?" I asked and he pulled back, "I wanted to check on you," He told me.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I thought for a second before opening the door wider for him, he followed me to the living room. "Why haven't you contacted any of us? We've been worried sick," He said and sat across from me. "You're not exactly the ideal people to talk to at the moment," I told him, truthfully.

"I get that. But, Yena is really worried, she hasn't slept or eat, she was afraid you had done something to yourself," He said and watched me, "You don't think I haven't slept or eat?" I scoffed at him and he nodded.

"She thought, maybe, you'd done something stupid," He said and I shook my head, "I don't feel comfortable talking to her yet," I told him and he nodded, "I know, I understand that you don't. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Jungkook isn't doing too well either," He told me.

"How?" I asked my ears perking up to hear this. "He just isn't himself, the usual jokes he would tell us, the faces he makes to make us laugh. He spoke back to Yoongi and didn't react when we told him we were going to call Jin," He told me. "So?" I asked.

"I'm trying to explain that you're all hurting, and you all need to make up," He said. "I want a while to myself Jimin, I can't face them just yet," I told him and he nodded, "Can you do it soon? I'm afraid of their health Haeun, they're really in a lot of pain right now," He said and I nodded.

"Thank you," He stood up and opened his arms, I smiled as I walked up to him and give him a farewell hug before he left and went back to his car, driving off. I sighed as I threw myself back down onto the sofa, the soft sounds from the TV breaking the immense silence over the whole house.

I wondered whether or not it was a good idea to text either of them, but is it what I needed?

I feel like I don't even know Yena, and obviously I know nothing about Jungkook, everything he told me about himself was a lie. Just a few things to try and make me flirt. I rolled my eyes before lifting my phone up. I went onto messages and decided I'd send Yena a text.

I wanted answers, and I wasn't ready to hear more lies from Jungkook before I had heard the truth.

~§~§~§~§~

I feel very inspired right now because I finished writing my Shakespeare essay, so I'm writing a lot of stuff
I hope you're enjoying
Thanks for reading!