~twenty-four~

Jeon Jungkook PoV

"Is she going to date him again?" Jimin asked Yena as we sat in my living room, Yena shook her head, "I don't think so," She spoke, unsure.

I sighed and scrolled through my phone, not paying attention to anything that was happening around me. "Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted and I looked up, furrowing my eyebrows, "What?"

"Did you hear any of that?" Yena asked and I shook my head. "There's a party tomorrow, we're going," Yoongi told me, obviously a shortened down segment of their conversation.

"Okay," I shrugged and scrolled through my phone again, not paying attention to them again.

Eventually they all left and I was sat by myself, thinking about everything that had happened. "Does Haeun like me?" I kept coming back to the same question. I don't know about anything anymore.

I went to sleep late, which meant I was woke up by Jimin and Taehyung, coming into my room telling me to get up and hurry up getting read. I groaned as I stood up, Jimin pushing me into the bathroom as Taehyung sat on my bed.

I got a shower and came out, my hair dripping wet. "You might want to look nice tonight, Yena just called me," Jimin spoke and I shrugged, "You want me to look good for you girl?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Yes, Jungkook I want you look good for my girl," He rolled his eyes again.

"Haeun's going," Taehyung said as he scrolled through his phone, not looking up. "Oh!" I said and looked through my wardrobe. I decided on black jeans, a black top tucked into them with a black belt and my leather jacket. A black pair of timberlands were tied to my feet by Jimin and Taehyung put my black baseball cap on.

"Emo, but hot," Taehyung smirked at me and I looked at him disgusted, "Do you won't to date me?" I joked and he shrugged while wiggling his eyebrows. Jimin broke into a fit of giggles as we walked out of my room and downstairs into Jimin's car.

"The others are already there," Taehyung told us and I nodded. When we arrived, the smell of alcohol hit my nose as I looked around, maybe for someone in particular.

Song Haeun PoV

"He's here," Yena said to me as we watched the three of them walk in. "Oh my god, he's literally a full meal Yena," I hit her arm and she nodded, "Jimin's cuter though," She said and I nodded, "He's cute," I smiled.

"Come on, we need to go dance, they'll come over to us," She said and trailed me off to where everyone had decided was best to dance.

"What if he doesn't come over?" I asked as we were stood in the middle of the crowd, trying to fit in. "You're independent, you can walk over to him," She told me and I nodded, "Plus, that'll look sexy as fuck," I smacked her arm and she laughed while we continued to dance like the others around us.

Eventually, a few of the boys came over to us. By that I mean Jimin came over to Yena while Hoseok and Yoongi danced together. A bit close, but that's none of my business.

I felt eyes burning into the back of my head and turned, seeing Jungkook peeking past Namjoon and the others to look at me. I turned back around and Yena smirked, "Go!" She said and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you fighting?" He asked and Yena and I laughed, "No, she's going to talk to Jungkook," She told him and he made an 'ah' sound before grinning. "Go," He said.

I turned around on my heels and made my way up to him. My heart was racing, I even considered walking straight past him and going to get a drink, getting drunk then coming back to talk to him, but I pushed those thoughts aside and strode my way up to him as sassily as I could with out look weird.

When I got to the group of boys I stopped and looked at Jungkook, "We should talk," I said. Not too demanding, but he had no option other than to come with me. "We should," He nodded and followed me out to the back garden.

'This is it' I thought, 'I'm going to tell him'

~§~§~§~§~

This is the outfit Jungkook was wearing

Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I've been having a bit of trouble at home and lost inspiration but I'm trying to force myself to write lmao