47~Oh Baby

***Aria's POV***

Two months later, after one eventful New Year's Eve, everyone had returned back to their homes scattered around the world, leaving just Thomas and I staying in London. I'm not stupid, I know he misses travelling the world as much as he used to, but he refuses to leave my side and honestly, I'm grateful. I'm getting better but I'm still not ready to be on my own just yet. Anyway, I'm planning on getting Thomas to go back to work by the end of the month. Acting and meeting fans is important to him and I'm not going to be the one that gets in the way of his dreams.

Sitting at home on the couch with my feet strewn across Thomas's lap, I suddenly feel nauseous. I bolt off the couch and run to the bathroom, where I promptly throw up in the toilet for a good two minutes. Thomas, confused, rubs circles on my back, holding my hair back with his free hand.
"You okay, love?" He asks, once I'm finished and sat opposite him on the tiled floor. This situation is getting a too familiar for my taste.
"Must've eaten something weird," I wave it off. "I'm fine now." I stand up once the nausea has worn off a bit and splash water on my face. I quickly rinse my mouth with mouthwash and turn to Thomas, gently ruffling his hair. "Let's go for a walk."
"Are you sure?" He chuckles, wrapping an arm around me and leading me back to the living room. "I thought you hated walking unnecessarily."
I consider this. "True. But I'm in the mood for some fresh air after all that vomiting. Plus," I pull open the blinds, "the sun is shining."
"Alright. Let me just grab my coat and we can head out." He kisses my forehead.
"Sounds like a plan." I smile.

*****

I intertwine Thomas' fingers with mine as we walk around a nearby park, the sun warm on my skin despite the cold breeze. Young children run around, playing with their friends and families, and the air is filled with the joy that comes with simply living.

After a while of listening to everything going on around us, I allow my mind to drift back to everything that's happened. It's hard to believe that I only met Thomas two years ago when I was have been through so much together already. Despite it all though, I'd happily do it all again if it meant I'd end up here, with the love of my life, feeling safe and loved for the first time in a long time.

I turn my head slightly and watch Thomas as he takes in the sites around us. His hair is longer than when I first met him, his eyes more focused. Worry lines are etched into his beautiful features and I hate to think that I'm the one who put them there, even though I know I am. Before I realise what I'm doing, I reach out and gently rub his forehead with the pad of my thumb, easing the tension. He stops walking, turning to face me with a soft smile on his lips. "Whatcha doing, love?" He asks, clearly amused.

I shake my head, tugging on his hand gently as I start walking again. "You shouldn't worry so much. I'm here. I'm healthy. I'm safe. All thanks to you." I squeeze his hand, placing a soft kiss on his flushed cheek.
"Not all thanks to me." Thomas nudges my shoulder. "You got yourself through most of it all on your own. You're the strongest person I know."
"Stronger than Dylan?" I tease, though I can feel my face heating up.
"MUCH stronger than Dylan." He laughs and it sounds so carefree that I can't help but join in.

Just as I'm about to suggest we head back home, a young girl approaches us. She can't be more than fourteen.
"I-I'm really sorry to bother you but I'm a massive fan of yours and was wondering if, maybe, I-I could take a picture with you?" She asks Thomas, blushing furiously as she looks anywhere and everywhere to avoid eye contact.
"Of course, love!" He squeezes my hand before letting go, inviting the girl to come closer. "Aria, would you mind taking it?"
"Of course not," I smile kindly at the shaking girl as she hands me her phone. I quickly take a few photos so the girl can have some to choose for and hand it back to her.
"Actually, would you mind if I got a picture with you too?" She asks, smiling nervously.
I'm speechless for a second before nodding. "S-sure."
Thomas takes the phone from me, grinning.
"Here, love." He hands the phone back to the girl and she quickly hugs him. She stands on her tiptoes and whispers something to him before smiling at me and running off.
I'm still too shocked from being asked for a picture to ask him what she said.
"Cmon, let's head back home." Thomas wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead as we start walking.

*****

~Two weeks later ~

For the last few weeks I have been throwing up or feeling nauseous nearly every morning, unbeknownst to Thomas. I've managed to hide it well enough and thankfully he never suspected anything. At first I was convinced that I had food poisoning or something, but as the days passed I knew it was something else. Which is why yesterday morning I snuck out to the local pharmacy when Thomas was still asleep, and why I'm now sitting on the closed toilet with shaking hands as I stare at the stick on the counter.

After waiting the recommended three minutes in the instructions, I slowly stand and pick up the pregnancy test with closed eyes. I don't know how long passes before I manage to open my eyes, but I don't think it was long enough.

Because there, on the small screen, is two lines.

I'm pregnant.

- - - - - -

Heyyyyyy guys....
It's been a long time since I last updated. I'm not sure if anyone even cares about this book anymore but if someone does, I owe it to you to finish it.

I'm going to be honest, I'm kinda embarrassed by this book because it's so full of cliches and is just written really badly, which is why I struggle so much to update it. I can never find the motivation.

I think this might be the last chapter, I'm not 100% sure yet. But there will DEFINITELY be an epilogue so I'm not done just yet.

To whoever is reading this, thank you for sticking with me after all this time and for continuing to read this book. I love you all xxx

Until next time...