Karkat ♡ Nepeta

arsenicCatnip [AC] began trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

|AC|: :33 < *ac prowls in the near by bushes, sneaking up on Karkitty*
|AC|: :33 < *little to Karkitty's knowledge, she was hunting fur her furiends!*
|AC|: :33 < *ac crouches, preparing for the pounce, shifting her legs to get the purrfect leap!*
|AC|: :33 < *she pounced upon her furiend with a big smile*
|AC|: :33 < hi karkitty!
|CG|: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NEPETA
|AC|: :33 < I just wanted to say hello!
|CG|: FINE, HI. NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I'M BUSY.
|AC|: :33 < awwwww
|AC|: :33 < but you always say your busy!
|CG|: BECAUSE I AM
|AC|: :33 < no you're not!
|CG|: YES I AM!
|AC|: :33 < if you're soooo busy why did you bother to answer me?
|CG|: GOOD POINT.
|CG|: BYE
|AC|: :33 < no! wait karkitty!
|CG|: WHAT IS IT NOW?
|AC|: :33 < well, I was wondering if mayb3333
|AC|: :33 < you wanna go s33 a mew earth movie with me later today?
|AC|: :33 < and by mew I mean new
|CG|: WHAT MOVIE?
|AC|: :33 < which ever one you'd like!
|CG|: HMMM
|CG|: AS LONG AS WE CAN WATCH [rom com movie]
|AC|: :33 < h33 h33! Okay!
|AC|: :33 < s33 you later karkitty!

arsenicCatnip [AC] ceased trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

==>Be the very happy cat girl.

You are now Nepeta Leijon and oh boy, are you excited!! It took you *forever* to work up the courage to ask Karkat out! Well, it wasn't *really* a date, but still! And better yet, you were going against your moirails orders! Today, you feel like one brave kitty!

You put down your drawing tablet you use to write messages and to your closet. It's still kind of weird living in a human house instead of the cave you lived in back on Alternia, but that's okay! You open up the closet doors, looking at the small variety of clothing. With out Kanaya, you would just have the same old clothing you always wear. But this time, you choose a olive green coat that fits you over the over-sized one you are wearing. The rest of your out fit is fine.

You decide to head down the hall to check on your sister Meulin. Okay, she isn't *actually* your sister, but you call her one, after learning from the humans what a sister even is. You poke your head into her room and see her writing furiously in her notebook. A new fanfiction to read!! But later. It took her a moment to realize you where there but she smiles at you.

"=(^•w•^)= <NEPETA!! YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS MEW FICTION I'M WRITING!!! I HOPPED ONTO THAT HUMAN WEBSITE, TUMBLR? AND I WAS CHECKING IN ON ALL OF OUR FURIENDS AND I SAW THIS!!"

With that, Meulin snatched her phone and scrolled a bit before turning it towards you. You gasp and then squeal. It's a picture from the Jade human of Dave and John all cute and cuddled up on the couch. You do believe they are both asleep.

"=(^>w<^)= < I KNOW RIGHT?! THEY ARE JUST. SO. CUTE!!! MY PRECIOUS GAY LITTLE BABIES!!"

":33 < The are the cutest matesprites ever!!!! Oh! Speaking of matesprites..."

Meulin looked at you with a curious look and tilted head.

":33 < I may or may not have asked Karkitty out to a movie"

She gasped and sqeauled, jumping up and pulling you into a hug and spinning you around.

"=(^>w<^)= < MOGMOGMOGMOGMGOGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! IM SO PURROUD OF YOU!!!!!! 3333333333333333333333333333!!!!!"