Act 1, Chapter 3

(F/N): First Name

(E/C): Eye Color

(F/C): Favourite Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(H/C): Hair Colour

::*::

It was morning when I woke up, and as usual, I found Dick Grayson's arm clumsily wrapped around my shoulder as my leg was in between his strong ones. The alarm clock was dead silent, but the streets of Blüdhaven were buzzing and alive. I smiled as I gently pushed out of my roommate's grasp, but he wouldn't budge.

"Really, Dick?" I groaned as I traced my hands from his chest then down southwards, earning a seductive smile from him.

"Don't you have school today?" He asked, peeking at me with his blue eyes, I nodded in the negative. He kissed my forehead and stood up. "I'm taking a shower, care to join me?"

"Breakfast, I have to cook breakfast" I smiled, biting my lower lip. "Anything you want?"

"You wearing only an apron." He winked as he went out of the room.

I followed him, and went downstairs. I then went to the living room and grabbed my laptop, then opened the TV switching it to one of the morning talkshows. I entered the kitchen, grabbing the apron and tying it around my naked self more than happy to amuse him, and then opening the fridge to get some eggs and ready-made pancake batter.

'So, what do you think of the city's latest hero, Nightwing?' The female host gushed as she looked at the actress she was interviewing.

'The type of superhero I'd love to spend a night with, I mean look at his butt in spandex!' The actress replied making me laugh, whoever this Nightwing guy was, I'm sure Dick was a better superhero.

The mindless chatter of the girls made me think of the first time I met (and fucked) him, rolling in his glorious black and blue suit. I knew he was a superhero, but not his name.

Sighing, I grabbed some hashbrowns in the freezer and some olive oil and began cooking our breakfast, multitasking between checking this so-called Nightwing's data and frying up the potatoes while not burning the eggs.

Nightwing Alignment: Good

Height: 6 ft/ 1.83 meters

Hair Color: Black

Eyes Color: Blue

Species: Human

Weapons: Electrically Charged Escrima sticks, combat abilites, tactical and critical thinking and gadgets hidden in his suit.

Threat to mission: Extremely High.

My eyes widened, as I felt my blood run cold. Could it be...?

I slammed my laptop shut as I angrily flipped the the hashbrowns to our plates and began cooking the pancakes in annoyance.

"Whoa, it smells delicious in here, (F/N)!" Said Dick as he wrapped his arms around me, his chin on my shoulder.

Shit, he was only wearing a towel.

"Do we have syrup?"

"Yeah, first shelf on your right." I mumbled as I stacked the pancakes on our plates.

Turning the stove off, I felt Dick's hand on my bare ass as he pushed me down on the countertop. I moaned, but quickly restrained myself, keeping my suspicion of his true identity burned in my head. Dick frowned at my silence as his blue eyes stared at my angry (E/C) ones. I tried shoving him away, but his hands quickly caught mine as he held them above my head.