~*INTRODUCTION*~

Christmas Carols were sung by all."🎼Jingle 🎶 Bells, Jingle Bells🔔............... To the young and old🎵~........" Christmas was just twelve drummers🥁* away (* twelve days: Christmas lyrics). Children were laughing, playing and smiling together with each other😆. Making sure to be on Santa's Good List☑️ this year, cause they didn't want coal- I mean they already invented Ac and stoves. Everyone (adults only) was super busy preparing for all the feasts🍗, decorating🎉and parades🎊- this was going to be the best Christmas(as said every single year). All but one person( a child right now saving the adultery for later) was in the worst mood crying😢 and working in his gloomy workplace.

No decorations were put up, no carols were sung, no glitter, fun or cheer was going around. Only darkness in this shady, frigid, run-down building that was so small to even be called a building. It was so dark except for a tiny candle 🕯 that lit dimly around a small corner, so cold because there wasn't any air conditioning to turn on the heat. With the cold wind howling at an unwelcomed door, shivering was the boy, crying tears of sadness, hurt, and despair. Not laughing like the other children instead he had to work for these horrible people.

In the rundown shed, this boy worked and slept for it was also his home. He was poor and thin with a fragile heart 💔; you could see his bones from face to toe( can you really see bones from/on the head)- how skinny and malnourished he was. With long blue wavy hair, two cute perky ears on his small head that matched his hair color, light blue eyes, long eyelashes, a small button nose, thin but bright pink- soft and smooth lips, pale baby soft skin, a long blue tail that could wrap twice around his slender waist, and a girlish figure he looked like those expensive, pretty porcelain dolls( ugh, just imagine a Neko anime character OKAY) that every little girl wanted that year.

He could've eaten a whole feast by himself right now and a warm bath that everyone else probably had but he didn't would've been nice in this cold too. If only his parents hadn't left him to pay off their debts. He had no mother for she had entered an eternal slumber on his birthday this year, his dad just left them behind long ago journeying to the greater life( he's a sweet child, very innocent, doesn't know about...😢sniff😿...death. At least he doesn't hate them). Before his mom slept she left him two parting gifts which he holds very dearly. He is now an eight year old orphan working as a servant ( more like a neko slave) to pay off debts to a well-versed family in which the head of the family and wife were very powerful politicians, with five kids and extremely wealthy in this rich people city.

Right now the boy was doing his pre-morning chores-: cutting firewood from a beautifully iced forest behind a magnificent mansion, for in the night when it gets really cold; having fire warms the body but unfortunately his heart is still frigid. It would be any second now to start working until sunset. Any second to be beaten, screamed at, and probably pass out from starvation. " SON OF THE DEVIL!!! Get your lazy ass to work right now," screamed the lady of the house- Miss Crystal Ruby. This was the cue for Angel Lace Agate to labor the entire day and eat only when all work is finished.

Angel couldn't stand this life. He only lives it for his baby sister. One of the parting gifts his mom had left before quietus( death)- a cute little goofball who loved glittery pink objects. Her name was Angel Shyanne Lace Agate, and Angel loved her with all his heart💓 and would do anything to protect her and make her happy, away from those horrible humans.

Yes, horrible and cruel humans.

In this world there were two types of humans- normal and nekos. Nekos of course were half human half cat. They are born with ears and a tail, while they have a second gender apart from male and female unlike the human species. ( I'll explain in the next chapter).

The second gift was a special hoodie that concealed his omegan Neko pheromones so Angel won't get raped and broken like his mother did, but it also hid his ears and tail so that was a huge pressure taken off of the poor boy along with the clothing being warm and big for him as it looked like he was wearing a long brown stiched hoodie dress. But alas this was no time to be admiring himself as he had a long stressful day ahead of him as so his whole life.

" Okay, I'm coming Miss Ruby!" the boy yelled from his house and skipped out the door quickly, running into the mansion to start his never ending work.