~*Late Info*~

Nekos are either Alphas or omegas depending on which second gender they are born excluding if they are male or female. ( I got info from Google cause I'm too tired to explain- Alpha nekos are dominant, brimming with physical strength, handsome features, smart and able to impregnate Omegas. They have what's called a rut where their sexual desires to pregnate an Omega is heightened. Male Alphas usually have a knot or swelling of their penis that causes pregnancy to be highly likely fo when aroused. Alphas can impregnate female betas. Female Alphas are also able to impregnate others, but this is a story for yaoi.

Betas in this world are normal human beings, they do not have ears or a tail like nekos and make up most of the population on Earth. They are subordinate to Alphas and cannot impregnate Omegas. Betas presented as having "normal" human anatomy have none of the special attributes of Alpha or Omega Nekos. They cannot be triggered by a omega's heat but will still rape the neko anyways because nekos have a longer lifespan than humans and are very cute with their animalistic features. Betas are only able to give birth in the pair of a beta female and beta male.

Omegas are generally lowest on on the hierarchy but some born from Rich families would sometimes be treasured and spoilt for their only existant purpose- birthing pups/babies.

Male Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Lovers may form pair-bonds with a special connection with telepathic or empathetic qualities. A bite on the scent glands at the back of a omega's neck means that they are bonded, which can leave a mark for up to three months and has to be renewed by their alpha within that time. Paired Alphas may be jealous and possessive of their mate, while the Omega may become submissive. Omegas and Alphas may go into heat and need to have sex; this may be the only time Omegas are fertile.

There will be fated pairs or soulmates.  All nekos including some betas have marks like butterflies for omegas found on their thighs, flowers for alphas and leaves for betas. A person can have up to three marks. Alphas have their own flower mark on their chest and their fated pair/s on their wrist. Betas have their leaf on their shoulder blade and their fated mark(s) on their palm. Omegas have their butterfly mark on their inner thigh, while their soulmate's mark are on their waist. These colored marks can tell people the personality/emotions/life of their fated pair/s.