CHAPTER 35: THE HOOK UP

"He buys you everything, even diamond rings, but it don't satisfy what you really need... Keep on lovin' on me when we lovin',  keep on touchin' on me keep on touchin', but don't call me out my name when we going umm umm um aahh..."

KEEP ON LOVIN' BY JESSE POWELL 

VAUGHN'S POV

"Listen Grayam

"Listen Grayam. Whatever is on your mind, about Tae? I suggest you bottle that shit up, and get back to real life. Tae never wanted you in that part of his life, and you don't need to be in it. We did whatever we had to do to save you, and you'll never have that problem again. You hear me? So you take this check, and go vacation with your husband somewhere nice. And get back to your real life," I told Grayam when I saw that she had goo-goo eyes for Tae after he rescued her. I get it, but she had better chill the fuck out.

Of course it took me to be the one to accompany Grayam and her husband back to Atlanta -- so Grayam can take a nice long break -- after I sweet talked her and her husband into a place of a calm and clear conscience, big bread, and discretion. And I'm glad Delontae didn't fuck her. I can tell that her husband would know if he did.. I gotta watch that mothafucka, like I told Grayam. She had better keep her husband in check.

This right here is my focus right now. I'm up in a luxury Hilton hotel in Atlanta... her body thick and right, she fine as hell, I lick all over this ass and maneuver her up outta her clothes.. and she so gone.. and still crying and saying she's betraying Aisha. Yep. And she just don't know Aisha..

"She'll kill me if she finds this shit out," Yavonsha whispers. And in my gut. I know Aisha set this whole shit up, something tells me. But I don't give a fuck.

"Hol' up," Yavonsha says with her hand in my chest, staring at my tattoo.

"That's a Vice Lord tat," she whispers and looks up at me.

I just stare back.

"You a Vice lord," she says, staring in disbelief. I just watch her eyes...

"So gang made you an attorney. Smart," she tells me slyly and wipes her eyes.

"Yeah. So you gone stop cryin' and thinkin' I'm a snitch?" I ask her with a sly smile back. She smiles back at me.. pretty self. I lean in, staring at her lips.. and she kisses me back..

"You sure?" she begs me with her eyes while I tongue her.

"Ssssh come on baby, we good," I whisper to Yavonsha when I lay her back. I'm about to tear this pussy up..

Even though all I can think about when she grabs me and kisses all over my chest.. is that conniving beautiful bitch Aisha. She so fucking psycho she amazes me. And all I can visualize -- is me, standing there waiting on Aisha to sign then damn contracts this morning... With Tae laying between her legs, holding on tight. And knocked out sleep.