Spider man, Batgirl, and Zatana vs Mysterio

(Y/n) POV:
It had been a day since the newspaper about Supergirl had been published and so far the day has been relatively quiet. I was at lunch with Subcommander. "So the plans for my suit to be able to change size have been going smoothly and I have been able to make it work." He Said "That's great! So when are you going to become the Ant man?" I Asked him "Well I still have a few things to do before I can wear it." He Said "like what?" I asked him. "Well I am adding some equipment to help me and Battle so that I can have a chance to fight so I'm still a ways to completing." He told me "Well, as soon as you do we are definitely going to team up on your first time as Ant Man." I Said as we saw Zee sat down.

"Hello

"Hello. I hope I'm not interrupting?" She Said "No." I Said "Good, now (y/n) I need to ask you a small favor." She Said "What kind a favor?" I asked her "Well, you see I am going to perform at the park with other performers at a magician contest and I need you to take pictures of the event for the magician's magazine?" She asked me "Sure I can do that. When will that be?" I asked her "Me and Babs will leaving to the event after school today, so after school you will meet us at the front of the school." She Said "Wait? Barbara is going?" I Asked her "Yes, she will be my assistant for the event. Is there a problem?" She asked me "No! Uh.. I mean ... I can't wait to see you two perform." I told her "Great, see you after school." She Said as she left the table. "Smooth." Subcommander said "Wait until you get a crush and then we'll see how you act!" I told him as I went back to eating my lunch.
Time skip:
School had ended for today and I had grabbed my backpack and made sure that I had my camera was in and had enough room for taking pictures. "Ok (y/n), this will be a good opportunity to show Barbara that i am a great guy." I thought to myself as I walked to the front exit of the school. When I walked out I see that Zee and Barbara are there waiting for me.

 When I walked out I see that Zee and Barbara are there waiting for me

"Hey, I'm ready." I Said as I walked up to them "Hey (y/n)!" Barbara Said "Great now that you are here let's head to the park." Zee Said as we started walking to the park.
No POV:
The Metropolis bank
The day at the bank was uneventful people were going on with their lives like anyone who goes to the bank. Then a a mysterious smoke appears at the front door which it opens to reveal Spider Man!
(Y/n) POV:
It had been a few hours since we had arrived at the park and the day have been going well. I have been taking many pictures of the event which I was amazed on all the tricks that the magician's can do. After the performance of the magician's had ended me, Barbara, and Zee went to enjoy the rest of the event. "That was a good performance that you two did." I told them "Thanks!" They said "So I read the newspaper that was about Supergirl and I must say that you didn't get mentioned in a positive light that day about when you and Kara fought sandman." Barbara said "Yeah, and Kara did tell us that it was your idea to use the water tower." Zee Said "It's fine, and besides the paper is supposed to be about Supergirl not Spider-Man so it's fine." I Said "You are calm about this?" Barbara Said "Yeah, Well it isn't really enough to make much difference and besides it didn't say anything to make me the bad guy." I told them "Well, be careful." Barbara Said "Yes, And if things get out of hand to make you seem bad you know we will help you." Zee Said "That's right!"
Barbara said "Thanks. I doubt that will happen anytime soon." I Said we walked to a tent that is a resting area for people who need a break from waking in the sun. We also saw a tv and it was on a magic channel but it was then interrupted by the Daily Bugle News And we saw Jameson is on the tv. "It looks like Spider Man has shown his true colors!" He Said as the scene change to a bank. "Today at 3:34 Spider Man has just robbed the Metropolis Bank!" Me and the girls all gasped because of the news. "Witnesses has said that he came when some sort of smoke appeared and threaten everyone there." He said as a person just walked in and said something to Jameson. "I have just been informed that he has robbed the jewelry store, the watch store, the pawn shop, the candy shop, and my safe!" He Yelled which me and the girls gasped again "This shows that Spider Man is the menace that he is and I want the hero's of this city to stop him before he robs any where else and take back the things that he stole! And you better bring back the stuff from the safe! What? "Oh, correction he literally stole my safe itself! Go get him true hero's of Metropolis!" He Said as the news ended. "This isn't good!" Barbara Said "Yes And we know that you weren't there since you have been here all day." Zee Said "We need to find the guy who has been framing me!" I Said "Yes, but where are going to start?" Zee Said "What we need is the most probable place that he could appear." Barbara suggested "Good, So what place in the entire city could he hit?" I asked her.
Time skip
"At the Metropolis Museum!" She Said in her Batgirl suit.