Epilogue

(Y/n) POV:
It has been two weeks after I fought the Goblin. A lot has happen on those two weeks. When me and Babs got to the hospital they said that her legs are going to paralyzed for a few months since it was going to take a while for them to heal after landing on the tools. They also said that she was lucky that shot where she could be paralyzed for a very long time or permanently which she was glad about that part. All of her friends came to check on her on all the days that she was in the hospital which was for five days. We knew that she was going to miss being batgirl for a few months which she was both the teams informant and we have her a code name known as Oracle. She was happy that she can still help till her legs get better and she also use this time to build more gadgets for everyone. Things for Oscorp were a bit hectic after Norman was arrested on the charges of murder, kidnapping, attempted of murder, and releasing several dangerous criminals at Oscorp. People who worked there were worried that they would lose their jobs and were worried on who would take in charge of the company. But luckily there was a guy known as Harry Osborn who was in New York with his mother and he said that the people will have their jobs and that he was making sure to clean up for what dangerous things that were being made and that they weren't going to be used again so that the people won't have to worry about it going into dangerous hands. For me, after Babs had gotten out of the hospital me and all her friends threw her a party. She was surprised for the surprise party and we certainly made her happy for caring for her. Me and Babs did manage to go on another date which is today and I was heading to her place through my usual style of travel. Of course my second suit was damaged from the fight with the Goblin which is why I made my suit which was a long two days to do and I have finally managed to make my new suit.

 Of course my second suit was damaged from the fight with the Goblin which is why I made my suit which was a long two days to do and I have finally managed to make my new suit

I swung to a building. I have certainly been through a lot for being a hero but I have learned that a person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero. My name is (y/n) Summers and I am Spider-Man. "Oh snap I'm almost thirty minutes late to being early!" I Said as I swing off in the night.