Reason #1|

People always wonder why girls like One Direction, or 5SOS. For me, they're my male role models.

  One Direction and 5SOS are men who care for us, even if they don't know us. They may be guarded by security, but their hearts are not. They love me, thick and thin. They don't scare me, or hurt me. They make the pain go away by singing and telling simple things like 'we love u' on Twitter. It may be simple and nothing to one person; but for others, if reminds them that life's worth living, and that everything will be okay in the end.

  That's why I listen to their music in my room. I'm safe there, with them by my side. They sing for me whenever I'm happy or sad.  It's a wall/bubble that I have put up. I'm too afraid for it to collapse or pop. I've been hurt numerous amounts of times, verbally and emotionally during my life. I wonder why God makes me go through the hurt. But One Direction and 5SOS keeps us alive; physically, emotionally, mentally.

  When a hiccup happens in my life, I close my eyes and think of who?

  One Direction and 5SOS.

  Then, like magic, my fears melt away; like ice hanging off of the rooftop, melting when the sun's warm rays hit them.

  It's my one of the few happiness' God uses to help me stay strong.

  No one knows how much I truly love them,  and I can't even put it into words. I lovr them more than anyone can imagine. And for that, I am grateful.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡!

A/N:

If u haven't noticed these are kind of personal. But, I think it's what most Directioners think and beileve. This is kind of scary to post, but I hope this helps a lot of you! Btw: in future posts' i will b adding names that aren't my friend's real names.

-Falling4_HarryStyles