Reason #2|

So, last night me and my friend Alyssa went to the theaters and watched their newest movie Where We Are. It was JUST like the concert that we went to this year! We had the whole room to ourselves, until a couple showed up. But they danced and sung along too!

They were a couple of rows in front of us, and I'm glad they didn't mind Alyssa and I singing/ screaming/ fangirling. We even teared up a couple of times from either of pride for the boys, or laughing so hard at them.

During the movie, I got that same feeling as I did when I was at the concert: The tingly feeling, the adrenaline rush, the chills and goose bumps, my heart beating so hard it almost hurt, the instant feeling of happiness and love, the blushing in the cheeks when they talked. It was all there. Even the tears of happiness and love was that was so strong and powerful, you can't help but shed a tear or two.

When Harry sang, and seeing him look at the crowd- the camera that made it look like he was looking at me- it made me realize something.

I love him.

Not like a fan-to-artist way, and not in a creepy way- I legitimately love him. I have fallen head-over-heals with this dorky, adorable, and kind gentleman.

Today I was in art class, and Harry was on my mind (btw: Love that song by Cody Simpson).

At this point, many fans would say what sucks is that 'he doesn't know I even exist'. But, I say that, in all reality, he does know. He says so in the songs. He might not say 'I love you Y/N' directly, but he shows it and sings it.

When he looks at the fans he does meet, his eyes sparkle and gleam. He's happy to meet us, he's excited to show us straight foward that he loves us and cares for us.

You see, most boys have this tendency to not say bluntly how they feel. I am not going to go political and say it's societies fault or anything like that, but I am saying that it's hard to understand (for us girls/ women) and to know what's on their minds and how they really feel.

But One Direction makes it so obivous!

When they say that we look beautiful or amazing or gorgeous, they are just saying that to toy with our emotions?

No!

They say that because they mean it! They do love us! So why do we compete for their love? We've already won it, so stop trying!

I may not ever meet Harry, or the rest of the boys of 1D, or I may. That I don't know. Only God will decide that. Although that thought might sting a little, it doesn't hurt for that long.

Why?

Because I know they love me too.

And that satisfaction of knowing that, makes me happy.

And that's something I will treasure, love, and be thankful for... forever.