𝐇𝐔𝐈𝐓

𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾

....................

"the second time you cheated?"

corbyns face showed nothing but pure confusion. "come again?" 

"what do you mean? jonah told me that while you were staying at ebens, before i broke up with you, that you were seeing some other guy?" daniel said, seemingly a tad bit confused as well.

the blonde grew slightly agitated. "that never happened. ever. even ask eben i didnt leave the house for two weeks straight, and no one else ever came over. it was just me and eben the whole time, and you know i would never do that with eben. hes like a brother to me, and also straight." when daniel didnt answer he assumed that he believed him. "jonah told you this?"

"yeah the day before i broke up with you, thats kinda why i decided to do it then." the younger boys eyes widened and his hands moved up to his face. "oh my god.... if that never happened then i broke up with you for no reason gosh im so stupid sometimes i really should have talked to you about it im so sorry corbyn." he rambles, possibly as fast as he could.

"its okay i promise, i deserved it." he chewed on the corner of his bottom lip. "why would jonah lie about something like that?"

"well... the night it all happened jonah also insisted that i should have broken up with you then and there, and he seemed pretty passionate about it for some reason."

"why would he ever-" corbyn cut himself off. anger began to bubble inside of the boy as he remembered something he had learned years ago.

"what?"

"i know why he did it." corbyn said, filled with every type of anger he could think of. "since i moved out, has he gotten closer to you? both physically, and in your friendship?" he asked.

"yeah kind of. why? corbyn youre scaring me."

the boy deeply exhaled. "im gonna need to talk to jonah"

"no! you cant, not yet." daniel exclaimed. "the boys dont know ive been talking to you. they dont want us getting back together, at all last time i checked."

corbyns heart dropped. "oh. do they hate me?"

"i dont think they hate you corbs, they just dont understand. they miss you of course but from what i know i dont think they want you moving back in, or being with me."

the blonde ran his fingers through his hair. "my best friends hate me and one of them lied about me, greattttt." he said, dragging out the end of his last word.

daniel worryingly looked at corbyn. "hey, now that we've talked about everything serious lets do something fun, i havent seen you for six months!" daniel said in attempts to make corbyn feel better.

"really? i didnt think youd want to even talk to me in the first place."

"of course i wanna talk to you! i-... i dont even consider what you did 'cheating' now that ive heard your side of the story. and you seem so stressed out and sad corbyn, its not you. come on, i wanna see you smile again."

corbyn looked up at daniel, who had already stood up from their table and smiled. he knew that the next few days would be rather, stressful, for the both of them. so he decided to make the best of what they had.

after a 20 minute drive in daniels car, the two had arrived at their destination.

daniel had brought corbyn to a carnival they had went to a year ago.

a/n

this chapters so short but i just wanted to get something up!!

and the next chapter will be... happy for once HAHHAHA