𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐙𝐄

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

....................

it had been about a week since daniel had started to stay with corbyn. the two boys hadnt heard anything from jonah yet, but have been keeping up with jack and zach, and even hung out with the two boys a few times. zach had said jonah was acting really strange, and that worried daniel. but he knew it was best if he had some time to himself to fix whatevers going on with him.

daniel was dressed entirely in corbyns clothing. he had on a pair of grey sweatpants, and a bright orange hoodie he found in corbyns closet. the older blonde had been working on applying for a corporate job at one of the law firms in los angeles.

corbyn had been working nearly all day, and it was getting late. daniel walked over to the computer desk corbyn had been sat at in the living room, and began straddling the boys lap.

"baby what are you doing?" corbyn smiled and looked into daniels eyes, which always appeared to be sparkling.

"you've been working forever! i miss you." daniel pouted.

corbyn chuckled "ive only been working for about three hours dani."

daniel furrowed his eyebrows, "thats a really long time." he wrapped his arms around corbyns neck, and rested his head on the older boys chest. "come cuddle."

"baby cant you let me finish this really quickly? itll only take about 20 minutes then ill be done for tonight."

daniel shifted in corbyn lap to signify "no".

corbyn smiled and gently pressed his lips to the top of daniels head. "alright i guess i can cut my work short tonight."

daniel brought his head up to look corbyn in the eyes, and flash him the smile that the blonde thought was the most precious thing in the world. corbyn then leaned in to close the gap that separated their lips.

after the two pulled away from each other, corbyn brought his hands up to both sides of daniels face. "angel are you tired?"

daniel nods and mutters a small "mhm."

and to that the older blonde moves his hands to the back of daniels thighs and begins to carry him upstairs. once the two had reached their now shared room, corbyn set daniel down and went to his closet to get changed out of his jeans.

corbyn laid down beside daniel and played with his soft brown hair until the younger boy had fallen asleep. "i love you corby." daniel softly said seconds before he drifted away into a deep sleep.

"i love you more." corbyn said, admiring the boy that laid in front of him.

corbyn and daniels relationship was going perfectly. the two hadn't decided to rush into putting a label on it again, but corbyn was sure that would happen soon. there were no arguments about what had happened in the past, no hard feelings or grudges were present between the two lovers.

there was only one problem.

corbyn.

the blond laid in bed. thoughts racing through his head like they were running a marathon. and with a fast beating heart, he slowly sat up, and got out of the bed.

he grabbed a black hoodie hidden at the very back of his closet, and left the room quietly.

a/n

this is short, but i didnt want to include my idea for next chapter in this sooo you guys will get a double update today :))

i apologize for not being active 🥺 ive been so so busy recently but i think i finally have more time AND motivation to write this.

anywhooo please dont hate me for the end eek this story is sad guys.

thank you for reading <33

-lauren