My makeover!

Veronika looked towards me with smirk

"Okay fine let's go" I said
"Like this?" She asked while pointing towards my dress.
"What's wrong?"
"Sakira I thaught u r not a dork but u r!"
"What the.."
"Lemme check ur wardrobe"

She said nd directly went to my wardrobe. I didn't complain as she always do this. I love the way she cares me like a sister. Aah! I wish I have one sister.

I was lost in my thaughts nd she screamed..
"Sakira!!!"
I looked towards her..
"What?"
"Like seriously u r so boring man! U dint have a single short dress"
She said..

I love to wear long dresses like gowns, long frocks, palazzo nd jeans kinda dress. Yeah my wardrobe is full with all that kinda dress nd I didn't need that leg shoeing dress.

"Come on we have to go!"

Veronika said in hurry while taking her bag.
Before I could say anything she dragged me to the shopping mall. She showed a dress for me with matching earrings nd heels. Then we were back to home.

She took dress earring on bed nd looking towards me. She stared towards me for all least ten minutes nd then finally spoke..

"Okay go nd take bath!"
"Now?"
"Yes Sakira now!"

I went directly as I didn't want to fight with her abt this.
After few minutes I came back nd she was ready with hair dryer nd curler.

"Take this hair dryer nd dry ur hair completely" She ordered
"Okay!" I said while rolling my eyeballs
"Did u just roll ur eyeball at me?"
"No I was just thinking"
I saved myself from her anger.

I dried my hair. She came with dress. It was so beautifull green off shoulder short frock. I love greenery it is my favourite colour.
"Take this nd go to change" She ordered.

This time I didn't roll my eye as I known if I'll do this now she will definitely kill me. I tik dress nd went to change. I hate getting dress up.
After few minutes I came back wearing that. Ooh my gosh it was so short dude!.

"Seat!" Veronika said while pouting towards stole unprinted of dressing table.
I seat.
"Not facing mirror Sakira. Seat facing towards me so I'll able to do ur makeup"
She said nd I did same.

She seat on floor nd then she opened a bag which contains so much makeup products. My eyes were abt to came from socket. She noticed it.
"What?" She asked
"Nothing" I said as I didn't want to say anything bcoz I can't deal with her anger!.

She took moisturising cream applied it on my face. Then she took foundation nd blonder nd then tap it all over my face after that concealer nd tap near my eye area. After that she took a compact nd applied on my face. She took eye shadow black nd brown in shade mixed it nd applied on upper section of my eye. Then she applied eyeliner after that kajal then a pinkish blush on my checks nd finally done with a nude shade lipstick. She said my eyes re smoky nd I was perfect for party.

Aah! Finally she covered my face with lots of makeup. My original skeen has lost inside this makeup layers. I hate it completely but bcoz of Veronika asked I had to do this!"

Then she curled my hair.
"Wear this ear rings" She said
I wear it nd looked in mirror..

Wow! I was looking so beautiful. Is that me? Ooh my gosh! I'm so happy I think this is called the magic of makeup but all re artificial brooh!.

"Look I tell uh u will look awesome!" She exclaimed nd I smiled.
"Come on wear this heels nd practice to walk" She said.
"What! No! I'll definitely fall in this heels V plzz I can't wear it" I bagged
"No u should Sakira! Come on dude be confident man!"
She said nd I nodded as I didn't have any option gosh!
.

Ooh again a new problem!

Will she managed herself to walk in that heels or she will fall?

Well let's see in next part.

If u like this part plzz do comment to let me konwn u r liking it or not!

Make sure u r voting for this one

Need ur support guys🙏

Lots of love♥
~Parthavi ♥