chapter 2

I woke up pretty early and climbed out of bed to make a quick bowl of frosted flakes. The sun cascaded through the large window, painting the walls gold.

'Wow I need to stop waking up at 12 pm so often', I thought to myself as I watered the plants lining my windowsill, feeling very productive. Before hopping in the shower, I decided to check instagram out of habit. I spotted that I was being tagged in much more posts than usual. Clicking on my tagged photos, I realized it was all posts talking about Quackity or shipping me with him.

"Lowkey, Abrasive and Alex would be a cute ass couple" a caption of one read.

'Alex?' I thought to myself. 'that's a hot name'

I threw my phone onto my bed out of cringing at my own thoughts and headed to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stepped in after undressing, letting the warm water fall over my body. As I carried on with my usual shower routine I thought about how I had nothing planned for the day other than hitting upload on my video. The phone laying beside the sink had lit up with a discord notification, which was most likely from Ani.

Once I was out I threw on some comfy clothes while my hair dried and got on discord from my computer.

Ani's message had read "wanna call? bored as shit."

There was nothing else I had to do, so I put on my headphones and called her. Me and her always turned on our cameras when on call since she's the person I'm closest with. Ringing noises blared until she picked up. She turned the camera on right away, showing her wearing an oversized hoodie like she usually does.

"Hii, what are you up to?" she said happily.

"Nothing, just been scrolling through instagram and twitter-"

"OH YEAH! What's up with you and Alex? Everyone is going crazy. Is there something I don't know about?" she cut me off.

"Nothing even happened, he just watched my stream and chat went insane."

"Well...do you think he's cute?"

"What? No. Ani we've never even said anything to eachother! He followed me but that's it."

"That's not what I asked Ayah. Look at you! You're blushing so hard, awwee. You're both my best friends, so I can set you up with him easily."

She wasn't wrong. I felt my face get warm over embarrassment. I don't get easily interested in guys, especially ones who I've never interacted with.

"All he knows about me is my voice Ani. There's no chance of whatever you're thinking." I said with a slight frustration. I was aware how stupid I was for feeling an attraction to the guy already, but I couldn't help it.

"Let's just play something for a little. VR chat?" she asked. I nodded and we both put on our headsets then found a room to meet some people in. There were a couple people who recognized me just by my voice, which wasn't hard because that's all people knew about me. Then there were a couple thirst traps as usual, who could almost faint at the sound of a girls voice in the distance.

An anime boy ran up to me. "Not even gonna lie, you sound hot as fuck." he said.

"And you sound prepubescent" I rejected. This caused everyone around us to laugh into their mics, even the ones who had stayed silent the whole time. Damn I gotta do this again for a video...wait, I have to upload.

I said my goodbyes to Ani over the discord call and started uploading my video just on time. While on the homepage of Youtube, I saw a familiar face in my recommended section. It was Alex's, and after clicking it I immediately smiled at his loud personality. His brown hair peeked through his beanie, laying on his forehead. Every time he smiled or laugh a wave of happiness fell over me. I spent the afternoon watching a few of his raids and thinking about if he'd ever watched my videos.

'He's gonna think I'm so weird if he watches my discord video' I worried. About a week ago I uploaded a video to my channel that consisted of me raiding anime servers, pretending to be a loli until I'd get in a call with people and say they were under arrest. Right when I was about to get off my computer, I had gotten a discord notification. I clicked on the new groupchat that I was unaware about.

kingani has added ayahbb to the groupchat

quacktitty: who's that?

aksually: what's up Ayah. the new video was funny as shit

a/n: this may be a bit boring or slow to some, but rushing the story is what causes people to not know what else to write and can be a bit unrealistic so sorry about that <3