Prologue

*Sometimes bold means important!
*Also, Phantom Bonnie will be in this as well.
*You don't have to read the prologue, but if you want to, you can.

You opened up the door to the horror attraction. You smiled, amused at the attempt to scare people with this place. Everything looked like shit and it wouldn't do shit. The paint on the walls were tearing and the floorboards creaked every single time you stepped on it. There were a ton of boxes everywhere and pictures of the old places. Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria, and Freddy's Jr. were all over the walls.

You chuckled, remembering some good memories at those places, but also bad ones.

You walked into another section of the place where the floorboards weren't creaking anymore, and it was just marble. There was Chica's head on the ground next to your feet, so you picked it up, admiring it. Suddenly, you felt your body pulsate as memories flowed in to your brain. Memories that you never experienced. There was a girl at the old stage, saying something. You didn't know what she said, but then you saw someone approach her, telling her to follow them. She did so, and then there was a loud pop, and you saw an oven.

The memories stopped, and you quickly set down the head back to where it was, running away. You decided not to pick up anymore heads.

You reached an office, an actually nicely sized office with enough space to fit about, oh, two adults and seven children.

You walked inside and noticed a head on the chair you were supposed to sit down on. It was a semi-transparent blue square. It had a note on the top that said "WEAR ME! :)" on it. You shrugged, "Why not?" You asked yourself, placing it over your head. You were now wearing the blue square on your head, looking around the room.

There was a box in the corner with pieces of the old toy heads. "Oh, cool." You said out loud, walking over to them. You picked up one of the heads, a toy foxy one, and stared at it. Like, you didn't do anything, you just s t a r e d at it. You pulled it closer to your face and smelled it. "Smells weird..." You muttered. "Meh." You place the face back in the box. You bounce away and sit in the chair. You spin yourself around for a bit and check your watch. "Holy shit, I'm early!" A slightly toothy grin birthed across (Y/N)'s face. "That means more exploring!"

You jumped out of the chair and skipped off to who knows where.

× × ×

About over fifteen minutes passed and you found something cool. A boarded up door. "What the heck is back here?! I bet it's gonna be awesome!" You exclaim as if you're a nine year old. You stepped far away from the door and ran up to it, trying to break a piece of wood. Surprisingly, it actually broke. "HA! I knew karate classes would be worth it! Suck on that, mom!"

(Y/N) starts to chop off more boards, then when you realized that there were no more boards to break, you put your hand on the doorknob. The door knob felt as cold as Mt. Everest, as you jerked back. The sudden change felt weird, but you inhaled and quickly opened up the door, looking inside the room. It was funky smelling as you stepped in. Then, you noticed something obvious as soon as you would open the door.

There was a fuzzy bunny costume there, just sitting down and staring at the ground. "Hello? Are you awake? Are you even alive? Breathe if you are alive." You put your hand near the mouth/nose. Yes, there was breathing. You sat down as well, starting to slowly put a hand over the thing's shoulder. As you were just about to, the bell rang for your shift. "Oh my, I have to go. Erm, goodbye soggy rabbit." You said, walking off as the animatronic stared at you while you weren't looking.