Gym | Johnny Depp imagines

I stood behind Johnny with my arms crossed over my chest as I watched him swiftly punch at the speed bag. Well, I had my eyes more on his bare back, watching his muscles tensing and relaxing over and over again, something to bite my lip over. He dropped his arms to his sides as he threw his head back, catching his breath.

He turned to me once he did.

"Your turn."

"You don't expect me to be that fast the first time, now do you?" I asked with a single raised brow.

He chuckled, taking his water from my hands, "no, but I want you to try." I fixed the wrap on my hands as I walked over to it.

"Can you reach it, Y/N?" He teased.

I looked back, shooting him a nasty look as his eyes scanned up and down my body. "Yes." I turned back and quickly began imitating his movement, just not punching it as fast.

"There you go. You're doing great, darling!" He encouraged me as my arms quickly grew tired.

"Can I stop? My arms aren't gonna hold up much longer."

He laughed, stepping close behind me. "Keep going." His hands hovered under my arms, making sure they wouldn't fall.

"Please."

"Thirty more seconds, I know you can."

"Honestly, you suck. You really, really, really suck."

"You wanted to learn how to box." I rolled my eyes knowing he's right and pushed myself to get through the last of it.

"Alright, that's it." I dropped my arms by my sides and leaned into him. He draped his arm around my neck, "you're great. A few more times on that and you'll begin to get used to it."

"What's next?"

"The punching bag. I can show you some techniques."

"Mmm... okay." I nod my head as got off of him. We walked over to the punching bag he managed to install when he first moved in. I stood in front of it, "show me the technique." I told him as he put water bottle down on to the nearby bench press.

He walked back to me, standing behind me with a hand on my waist. "So, you're gonna want to put this foot forward." He grabbed my bare thigh, pushing it outward, "and your legs gotta be spread apart a bit past shoulder witdh."

He muttered, pressing himself a bit into my backside.

I moved my leg out, "like this?"

"Good. Now, bring your hands up just above your shoulders." I did as he told me.

"Now, stand as straight as you can." He pressed his hand against my stomach.

"I'm not standing straight already?"

"Almost." I straightened out, 'accidentally' pressing myself into him.

"Perfect," he muttered to me before sighing. He cleared his throat, "this is a, uh... basic stance."

"Yeah."

"It's the best stance for punching. Give it a try." I jabbed a few times at the punching bag. He grinned, "you're a natural."

"So, what's next?"

"If you put your hands up by your temples with enough room to see your opponent past your hands," I followed along, moving in to the position he said, "this is a high stance, so that once you've closed the space between the two of you, you can use this to block their hits that'll be coming towards your face. You want them to hit the lower parts of your arms. But you've gotta be careful now because all of this," he ran his hand over my torso, "is exposed to be hit.