6 - Deadly Whisper

Alexis

How did he know I was wearing a wig? Did he see my black hair? "Who are you and why were you looking through Genvi Torenzo's files?" He asked giving a plain expression. I could tell he meant serious business.

I looked around, ignoring him. I was chained to a chair in a room filled with torture equipment. You could call it a red room but it was black. What the hell was he planning to do with me?

"I asked you a question. Don't ignore me," he commanded. I looked down, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I suggest you start talking. I don't have the decency to not hurt women."

Then he came behind me, took my hair with his hands and rolled it up in a bun while saying, "It's not my business if you mess with the people who know me but it becomes a problem when you mess with my stuff and come into my territory."

From behind, he crouched to my ear and whispered, "You're dealing with a Siner. We don't take disrespect lightly."

"Like I give a crap," I answered and he wasn't a bit surprised as he came in front of me.

"You should."

"Why? You're not gonna let me go even if I tell you anything. I'm smarter than you think."

"Since you already know, I'd like to get this over with," he said folding his hands.

"Camille is your friend so that means she would know something about why you're here because she wouldn't bring in someone who would implicate her or the Siners."

This was exactly what I feared. I hoped Camille was okay. I wondered how long I was knocked out. She was probably looking for me.

"Camille doesn't know about this. Leave her out of it," I said viciously.

"I'll make her talk if you don't-"

"Don't bring her into this," I repeated and he sat.

"Then make this easy. You might not be free, but at least no one gets hurt, except you of course." He had a point.

"Right now, all your stuff has been taken and is being examined. Even if you don't talk, I'll have a clue about you. The moment I noticed you were following me yesterday I knew you were trouble so I asked Hunter to watch you. You thought you had no problem. Clearly, you haven't met the Siners."

I was knocked out for a whole night. Wait! Did he just say my stuff is being examined? Oh no. I hope they don't find out-

"I'll come back later and you will change your mind before I do," he commanded. Then he stood up and left.

How long were they planning to keep me here? Answer: till I talk. Actually, that answer was wrong. Real answer: forever.

If I were him, I would kill the person after I was done with them so I either die of torture or die after I talk. I'd always wondered what it felt like when the only options were death one way or another way. It was still death. I couldn't die. I still hadn't found Genvi! I just had to wait and hope they wouldn't find out anything.

The door opened after a few hours and Dante walked in. "Hm," he muttered as he kept staring at me. What the fuck was wrong with him?