56 - She's gone

Alexis' p.o.v

He was shocked to see me in front of the car. It got worse when he heard me say I know the truth.

He ignored me before I saw his lips moving.

Who was he talking to?

Suddenly, some guards came from no where and grabbed me, pulling me away from the car.

He probably called the security to take me away.

"Let me go! Dante don't you dare leave without me! Don't do this please!"

He didn't even look at me.

He drove out as the guards led me into the house and put the whole place on lockdown.

I couldn't believe he had such a house feature.

I couldn't get out at all. Everywhere was locked tight.

The only way I could get out was if I called Cam. But the guards wouldn't allow her in.

If I told her to say she knew what was going on and they should open up the place for her to see me, they might reconsider!

I quickly called her to tell her.

"Cam, I need your help."

"What's wrong?"

"I need you to come to Dante's place-"

"Dante's place?"

"And tell the guards that you know what's going on and you just wanna see me."

"I'm confused."

"I don't have time to explain. Please just do it."

"Okay."

It took a while for her to get here. I grabbed two bb guns and two real glocks then hid behind the door.

The moment it was opened, I shot my way through the guards using the bb guns.

When Camille saw me she had a shocked look.

"What the hell is going on?!" She asked.

"I'll explain later!" I shouted running towards my car.

I quickly got in and drove out. Dante was probably very far away now.

And I didn't know where to find this so called secret passage.

So I was going to have to improvise.

Narrator's p.o.v

Dante didn't like the idea of loosing Alexis. He knew she would forever hate him if something happened to Alex.

It was not like the hate was better than letting her follow him but what other choice did he have?

He called some of his men to follow him into Aiden's turf.

He knew one way or another, someone was going to die.