♟meeting him♟

I was walking threw the busy streets of london. as always i just came back from the store to feed the stray cats in an alleyway, which i found not long ago. Once ive arrived where they usually wait for me, i was suprised to see a tall handsome man instead holding one of the stray cats while petting them. "U..uhm hello?" I asked confused. "Oh well hello there,I assume you've been taking care of these adorable little creatures" the man replied noticing your bag full of cat food. "Oh yes! Ever sins I found these poor kittens I couldnt help myself as to give them a hand" I replied. "Ah I see, i finally found a fellow cat lover" sebastian said putting down the cat who was now purring against his leg. "You love cats too?" I asked intrested now. "Ah yes I totally adore those fluffy little creatures....if only the young master wasn't allergic too them." Sebastian replied. "W..well maybe if I clean them up a bit,you could visit them any time at my place? Only if you have the time ofcourse" I asked. There was sparkle in sebastians eye once you've proposed the idea. "That would be great my lady" sebastian replied with a smile. He then looked at his pocket watch and let out a sigh. "It seems like I must take my leave. I shall see you another time my lady" sebastian said before running off. I wonder when he'll return I questioned to myself while picking up the stray cats to bring them home and clean them.