♟when he asks you out♟

Sebastian has been visiting you for a about a month now. At first he only visited for the kittens,but as time moved on he slowly developed some sort of feelings towards you. The poor demon is confused at himself. He never had feelings for anyone before. He has only been used to toying with humans not starting an actual relationship! After one visit he decided he couldn't keep his thoughts too himself. He made his way towards his young masters study in hope his young master could help with these...weird feelings. Sebastian knocked on his young masters door as usual and,awaited patiently for his young masters concent to enter his study. "Its unusual for you to enter my study without me ordering you to do so sebastian." Ciel called out not taking his eyes off his paperwork. Ciel has been very busy with paperwork the last few weeks. The queen had tasked him with another difficult mission. "My apologies young master,but I would like your opinion on something....perhaps even some advice" sebastian replied with a slight bow in respect. For him it was hurting his pride immensely asking a mere child- no asking a mere mortal for advice. Especially when it comes to these weird new feelings hes been having. Ciel quickly glanced at sebastian with a slight glare. Sebastian never asked for advice on anything. He let out a small sigh before looking back at his papers.
"Make it quick,I'm busy at the moment" ciel replied with slight hint of annoyance in his voice. "Thank you my lord" sebastian thanked ciel with another bow. "As you may have known I have been visiting someone for about a month now" sebastian informed starting the conversation. "Go on" ciel replied finding it already uninteresting. "At first I was only intrested in the little kittens she was taking care of" sebastian continued which made ciels eyes roll when he heard about the kittens. Ofcourse that demon would sneak out for these stupid cats."but,for a few weeks I've began to visit the human girl for other reasons then the kittens" sebastian informed ignoring ciels eye roll.
"And what may that reason be?" Ciel asked slowly getting more intrested. Sebastian has an obsession with cats and for someone else to actually catch his interest was extremely rare. Sebastian cleared his throat as if preparing for what he was about to say. "I think I have feelings for the human girl" sebastian stated. The room was filled with silence until ciel snorted which made sebastian raise a brow. "You? A demon being in love? Your not one to usually joke around like this sebastian" ciel replied not believing a word of sebastian statement. "Sadly I must inform it isnt a joke my lord." Sebastian replied back with a hint of irritation. Ciel knew sebastian would never lie to him since that was part of the contract. "If what you say is indeed true...I should ask her on a date and get to know her more" ciel advised sebastian. Ciel isnt the romantic type,but he has listened a few times to Elizabeth's ramblings about love and romantic stuff. Sebastian was in thought for a few seconds. "Sadly I do not have time for something like that. I must keep track of the manor and make sure the other 3 do not try and destroy it." Sebastian replied with a slight hint of disappointment. "Do not worry about the manor,you may have the day off tomorrow. I would like to see where this is going" ciel replied with a smirk. He saw this as another game he could play to tik off sebastian. "Are you certain my lord?" Sebastian asked making sure ciel was making the right decision.
"Indeed,now get out of my sight. I have work to do and so do you" ciel orderd now not intrested in the topic anymore.
"Yes my lord" sebastian replied with a bow and left the room.

Time skip

It was now night time and sebastian had just finished his duties as a butler for the day. He knew you weren't sleeping yet,since you've told him many times your quite the night owl. So he decided it would be best to ask you out right now.

You were just done with putting the kittens in their little bed. They were all curled up against eachother trying to get more warmth then they already had. You watched them with a sad smile. You has found some people who wanted to buy the kittens and give them a nice home. You had grown quite attached to them and you were scared sebastian wouldnt want to visit you anymore once these kittens are gone. You let out a sad sigh before sitting on your own bed in deep thoughts until you heard a knock on the window. A little spooked you quickly turned around only to see sebastian through the window. You quickly opend it and let him inside.
"Sebastian are you grazy?! You could have hurt yourself! How did you even yet up there!" You asked both worried and confused since you didnt know that he was a demon. "I'm quite good at acrobatics you see~" sebastian replied teasingly. You couldn't help but let out a giggle. He was such a doofus at times. This also made you realize that you wouldnt be able to have fun with him again once the kittens are gone. "Why did you come and visit me again at this hour sebastian?" You asked trying to shoo away the sad thoughts. "You see,I came to visit you once again to ask you a question" sebastian replied getting himself mentally prepared to ask. "You wanted to ask me something?" You asked confused once again. He didnt have to come all the way over here at this hour just to ask one question. "Indeed I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me?" sebastian asked smoothly. You were speechless. All this time you thought he was gonna leave once the kittens were gone and here he is asking you out! All your worries washed away as you gave him a big hug. "I would love too!" You exclaimed happily.